Reviews for Every Lament is a Love Song
ale chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Escribes muy bien... Linda historia...
Jk chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I just came across this fic and wanted to let you know that I LOVED it.
1life2ROCK chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
peace, love, that story rocked!
gabthebomb chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed this! Great job.
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Wow; you've taken your readers on quite the emotional ride in this piece, and you've done it beautifully. Not only is your writing fluid and absorbing, but all of the characters are noticably themselves (which, as a reader of fanfiction yourself, you must know is rare). You possess an knack for turning a phrase memorably, and for using your words in such a way that the reader feels as though he/she is actually there. Congrats on a wonderful piece!
westwingnut221 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Loved it! I always enjoy stories where Booth gets his memory back. It's when he finally comes out and says, "Bones" that you know everything's going to be fine. Well done!
doresz chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
My first reaction: wow! I started reading this yesterday but then I saw how long it was and decided to wait with it until I could read the whole story at once. I was not disappointed. It's not the usual 'Booth gets his memory back and they get together yadda yadda yadda', but a different take on how things could have been. I really love the BB interactions, and the squint squads' storyline, it all goes together. Great story, definitely saving this one to my favorites to read it again and again.

And I'd be happy to read other stories from this universe (telling the bosses/Parker, BB in established relationship, having their own family - BB baby cuteness!) :)
anonymous.individual chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
:D:D:D:D

totally awesome.
utgotye chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Excellent story and I, for one, would greatly welcome any related stories you choice to write in the future, especially those concerning the BB relationship and how Booth's peers/boss take the news (Caroline too). Looking forward to your next work.
agrove chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Stumbled upon this, absolutely loved it. Great job!
Veronica Strix chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
this is my favorite bb story about his coma...its so descriptive and sounds like it couldve been a real epi.
Kriti chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
really really fun!i wish we got more of booth bones mushy fluff after the somewhat serious talks of the 1st 2 chaps were over...yes we can't do without the squints but its like no amount of bones booth fluff is enough either!..but this was a great read!well done!
iamladyliberty chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
this was so totally lovely. 5 months of torture, that might just be the only thing capable of getting them to admit it!

thanks for writing this, and for sharing your talent with us. hope to see a lot more from you soon!
marissa chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
I absolutley loved it! Your captured the characters well and it was a joy to read! I am 100% one of Bones and Booths biggest fans and this is one of the best fanfics I have read! I hope you write more!
MoonlightGardenias chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I found this adorable little gem yesterday, and I have to say that I love it. Everyone is pretty much spot on characterwise, which isn't the easiest thing to do in post-season fic. I loved the fact that Booth was finally able to remember, and that Brennan sort of opened up when she was with him. Great job!