Reviews for His Past, Their Present
Monk'ichii chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Uh... That's quite... BIG ! And very awkward Claire is a coward and selfish, I agree. But still, i don't know why, i don't blame her. Maybe because i can't believe it yet !

It's fun to see Sid, Stella's confident :) And Flack, Mac's !

Hope you will write the next chapter soon
Monk'ichii chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
"I always know where you are, Stella,"

Oh, so sweet from Mac ! Love him huhuh :)

He really have to call Claire because I don't see clearly in this story ! How is it possible ?
Monk'ichii chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
"She's legally dead."

"Yet very much alive."

Hahaha that was so funny xD
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
WHAT ? Creepie :O !

Yin and Yang, that reminds me an interview of Melina, when she was talking about Mac and Stella. She compared them to yin and yang and I'm totally agree with her :)
narutoprincess chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh yay! Review thing is working for me...All I've got to say is OMG CLAIRE'S ALIVE? Can't wait to read the rest of this story :D
tvfan87 chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Cool story! When I read the summary before I started the story I thought it ws going to be Peyton who returned but it was cool that you made it Claire. I'm so glad he is going to stay with Stella. They belong together.
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad they were able to clear the air and get answers! I look forward to reading more!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
lol ur A/N was funny this is such an amazing story i luv it more when u can

Coke-lover chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
Keep the story coming. (:

I wanna know what Stella is gonna feel. :D
rocksmacked chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
That's great chapter! AW, Clarie can meet her son Reed... that's sweet!
csi-ncis chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
That was a great chapter. Claire just left him, that is crazy! The end when Mac gave her Reed's phone numbers, that was excellent. You are doing a fabuous job, keep it up!
Catulicious chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
Great chapter!

Glad everything turn out fine!
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
oohh i think this might have been my favorite chapter, and aww now she can go meet Reed, anyways cant wait for the last chapter so try to update soon
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 10 . 3/27/2010

Wow, well wake up and see whether I have an update your and especially that history it had already done mine and I had not even begun to read. That's because I know that this chapter would be nothing less of amazing and fantastic.

I know I've said it before and you certainly should be tired of hearing but I love your fics, and how you develop your ideas always so creative and intelligent and with a great plot (very well written I must emphasize).

You write in a clear and smooth way and that anyone can easily understand. You also can keep the characteristics of the characters. I really can see Mac and Stella in your fics. You really do a wonderful job. I know I've talked all this to you before but I just like to point out your incredible work. :)

Well what I could talk about this chapter. Perfect:)

Good to know that Mac and Stella was well. I really think this chapter was very important for the end of that story (I'm sad about it) Mac needed some answers and make clear to Claire that he's fine now. I really got scared when she told him she still loved him. I thought is he going to have doubts? will he really think about how his life would be with her again? But you left my mind at ease (thanks for that lol).

Mac talking about Reed really surprising me I wasn't expecting it, but that just proves you're an amazing writer. :) I really hope you show in the next chapter what happened to them. I was also thinking Maybe it's time to Mac and Stella look for a place only theirs without memories of a third person. I really wish you continued with this story for a few more chapters (or a lot lol) I honestly fell in love with this fic. Maybe Claire tried to regain Mac (she couldn't of course) I don't know I just don't want it to end. :)

It was really incredible and I'm sorry if the review has been too long or not very good, I tried to do my best. :)

youreconfusingme chapter 10 . 3/27/2010