Reviews for The Bleach Omake Files
egwolf65 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
great story!
Waywardneko chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
This is epic. Well and truly epic...
Azjerban chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Magnificent.
I was going to favorite this, but then... it's at 444.
That's just perfect.
Azjerban chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Kurosaki Ichigo, Spirit Detective.
"I beat things up until they die."
...
Hey, the boy has a perfect record.
Azjerban chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
So funny
Much clever
Very plot bunny paradise
wow
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I think I've figured out the loop(s)! They're powered by sex!
AmmyChey3X chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
This is the funniest and most awesome Bleach fic I've read so far! :D :D :D
You should try making a whole fic with all of these Mini-Loops in it, kind of like the Naruto fic Chunin Exam Day-that would be EPIC! :3
My favourite Loop was when Ichigo kicked Byakuya and Renji's asses and gave them a letter to read out at the Captain's Meeting! Please write more like that!
newbie456 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
i like the loop #6 in this chapter
I Before A Except After K chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I have determined that the best music to listen to while reading this fic is "Rabbids Go Home - Bãtutã Din Moldova". It seems to be the only song that can properly encapsulate the insanity that is this fic.
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I was sent here from TV Tropes' Groundhog Day Loop page. This is fucking brilliant!
tenchifew chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Enjoyed to reread these great stories!
Thank you.
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Or, if Aizen is awake, once he gets the I-am-a-god thing out of his system, imagine all the things he can do while impersonating Central 46. Or Ichigo can offer to help him by pointing out that it would be much easier to just reveal his true power and take over as the next Captain-General. They can even switch roles for a loop. Evil Ichigo and noble Aizen.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Now that Bleach has moved on a ways, would you consider doing some of these with the Vandenreich and Division 0? Just think of the possibilities:
his mother's quincy heritage (mentioned, not confirmed) to infiltrate the Vanden reich
SS about the attack and turning it on their heads
3. Convincing various people that he's looping when they aren't and mind screwing everyone (i.e. Aizen not rebelling in one loop, or recruiting Juhabach to rescue Rukia, or siccing Division 0 on Aizen and the Espada)
I could do any of these ideas justice, but i hope you could be persuaded to try in a new chapter or two. Leaving a fix this good unattended is almost criminal. I hope your muse finds you soon!
Wyrd Darcnyzz chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Hmmm. Have you, by any chance, read Hogyoku ex Machina, by Mac Ceallach? There seems to be some similarity between New Loop #6 and Chapter 13 (14th in the list). Might give it a look-see, it's a great story, and basically expands on that particular loop's premise during that part of the story.

Anyway, great stories, keep up the good work. I love the Loops stories.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Funny on so many I love this shit.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »