Reviews for The Bleach Omake Files
RockBane chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
How weird, but I can see it.

Can't wait to see what new situations you'll put them into next!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
the last loop is excellent
CelticReaper chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
i lol'd XD

awesome chapter my friend _

can't wait for the next update
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Loop six deserves to be expanded into it's own fic! I wouldn't be surprised if people (myslef included) used this idea sometime in the future.

I can just picture it: Muramasa is wandering the human world and happens uppon Ichigo shortly after he becomes a soul reaper. After a quick discussion with Zangetsu, Ichigo is now the proud owner of a new kick butt zanpakutō that's so great it's practically a cheat code!

Problems with Aizen?

Sick Kyōka Suigetsu on him.

Need to get into the soul society to rescue a friend?

Start a zanpakutō revolution as a distraction.

When you combined Muramasa's versitality with Zangetsu's sheer speed and power...Aizen (and any other bad guy) better watch out!

Of course the morons of the central 46 will probably start war with Ichigo for daring to break one of their inane laws. But Ichigo'll run rings around them with his new zanpakutō spirit army.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Kumoatsu chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I found only one spelling error it start not star. oh and do you mind if I used scene four?

Everyone turned, spotting Ichigo had collapsed onto the table. NO! Not another loli! he thought, tempted to star banging his head on the table.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Great chapter!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I like New Loop # 7 where Ichigo ends up with Keisuke and Yoruichi at Shinōreijutsuin as well as Mistress Yuzu. Even if she's evil, she probably won't want her big brother dieing, so I can totally see her punishing Aizen every time Ichigo gets hurt.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
snickers evilly
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
All hail Emperor Kurosaki I

Really good fic
Mageman gx chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
please updated soon!
bakapervert chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Thanks, this omake files series of yours is pretty hilarious. So please consider to make omake files for code geass. I think there is many potential for that series.
Adeptis chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Good story.
nimb09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
this is the best things ever...
Lord Edric chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Personally I have to see the after effects of the first loop, plus I bet they all fight over him and not try to kill him,

So you finally got into YYH, nice, now just need Inuyasha keep up the funny work
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 1/10/2010