Reviews for The Bleach Omake Files
D.KnightOfShadows chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I simply love your time loop stories, and I hope that there are many more to come.

Also, I found that reading Bleach Chapter 396 to be kinda creepy. Here you are making jokes about the Hōgyoku embedding itself in Ichigo's chest for weeks now, and all of a sudden we find out that Tite Kubo had Aizen stick the think in his own chest in canon.

Are you Psychic? (HAHA)

If you can, please try and work that into the next loop chapter.

I eagerly await your next update.
Kuwasu chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
If Ichigo has the loli harem, Ranma has the violent harem, and Shinji has the p

Ore Ha Usamimi Kamen

/watch?vRBBRKwzjXDk

The singer is Byakuya's voice actor
Selonianth chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
more please!
dreamer EM chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Best fricken story EVER.

Serously.

I ADORE this story.

It's just epic.

Though kinda confusing at first...

But amazing non the less.

Update soon, K?

~AE
Overactive Mind chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Wow. Awesome update dump is awesome. Thank you for all of these works of mad genius.
RockBane chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
How weird, but I can see it.

Can't wait to see what new situations you'll put them into next!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
the last loop is excellent
LordLoverDuck chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
i lol'd XD

awesome chapter my friend _

can't wait for the next update
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Loop six deserves to be expanded into it's own fic! I wouldn't be surprised if people (myslef included) used this idea sometime in the future.

I can just picture it: Muramasa is wandering the human world and happens uppon Ichigo shortly after he becomes a soul reaper. After a quick discussion with Zangetsu, Ichigo is now the proud owner of a new kick butt zanpakutō that's so great it's practically a cheat code!

Problems with Aizen?

Sick Kyōka Suigetsu on him.

Need to get into the soul society to rescue a friend?

Start a zanpakutō revolution as a distraction.

When you combined Muramasa's versitality with Zangetsu's sheer speed and power...Aizen (and any other bad guy) better watch out!

Of course the morons of the central 46 will probably start war with Ichigo for daring to break one of their inane laws. But Ichigo'll run rings around them with his new zanpakutō spirit army.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Kumoatsu chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I found only one spelling error it start not star. oh and do you mind if I used scene four?

Everyone turned, spotting Ichigo had collapsed onto the table. NO! Not another loli! he thought, tempted to star banging his head on the table.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Great chapter!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I like New Loop # 7 where Ichigo ends up with Keisuke and Yoruichi at Shinōreijutsuin as well as Mistress Yuzu. Even if she's evil, she probably won't want her big brother dieing, so I can totally see her punishing Aizen every time Ichigo gets hurt.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 3/10/2010