Reviews for The Bleach Omake Files
kyugan chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Ichigo as hollow is an interesting concept.

And it’s true, Ichigo attracts females almost as easily, if not easier, than Ranma.

Hell he has a former Espada following him around like a lovesick puppy…he even caught Halibel and her Fraccion’s attention!

Pierces through the heavens indeed…
The Sinful chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Ok, all of these things (except ranma cause I don't know the series) always have me cackling like I just initiated the final stages of my evil master plan... which doesn't exist cause I'm not evil. Seriously, thouse screams are just the TV. And those women in leather calling me Tsukimaru-sama are just... actresses... from... my college's drama club. Honestly!
colin chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I have to admit the Emperor Kurosaki could make a funny story. That and the whole absorbing the Hokyoku and time travel. Please update again soon.
Komusai Matakatana chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Damn, you have a great sense of humor.

These loops are hilarious.
hannibal221 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
good update but i honestly think your putting to much on the ichiori pairing and no offence but im a ichiruki fan it would be nice to read alittle more about that.
CelticReaper chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
lol XD Epic lulz is Epic _

update as soon as you can please :D
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is awsome! to bad its nothing more than a one-shot...
reader chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
BWAHAHAHAHA! Funny stuff )
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I was startled when Ichio was happy that Orihime was awake, a change of pace you know?

Then right back to the Nymphomania...

Then that prank Ichiog pulld, not the whole with Rangiku(though that was good too) but the beucratic thing with Byakuya, that was my favorite
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i think loop 9 was that only one that wasnt all that funny, but in contrast loop 6 with rangiku had me falling out of my chair an clutching my sides in laughter! xD

oh! how bout a loop where the quincy-pansy boy remembers!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
vastly amusing
danteshadow1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
man you are a genius. you should do one where most of the characters are gender bent
RockBane chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
*chuckle*

Good beginning, can't wait to see what other devious plot ideas you've got lined up for us now.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
cackles evilly.. i love you loop series
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 5/25/2009