Reviews for Falling to Pieces
EmoCloud chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Jesus. Poor Heero. That's just messed up...
And he snapped. I don't know if I would've reacted the same way as Duo 0.o
I still feel sad Duo snuck away after everything
hmmm...sequel?
Danyu chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Dear God. So dark and painful and heartwrenching. Your descriptions of Heero's suffering nearly left me in tears. And their lovemaking was incredibly tender, and probably just what Heero needed. But poor Duo...given his past, his fears are understandable, but I hope he finds his way back to Heero.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I liked this story

I hated Heero attacking Duo but I'm glad Duo helped Heero

Duo is my favorite pilot

I hate that Duo left, I feel bad for the, both

Kudos

Blade
VioletEyed-Demon chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
OH MY GOD! that was amazing!

~VED
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
*sniffles* But... but... *erupts into tears*

That's so sa-ad. But... I liked it anyway. *sniffles again* I think I saw a sequel to this... I'm gonna, gonna go read it now.

*blows nose in hankie*
Gami1x2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
wow amazing story
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
wow an intense story I like it _
Chirichi916 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That... was tragic.

Beautifully written, and horribly depressing.

I did read the warnings at the top, and now I'm not sure whether I wish I'd listened or not.

I didn't like this. It was way too sad, but as I mentioned, you write wonderfully, so I don't feel as if I wasted my time.
Shadowy Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
sadness...

Is what I can think of after just reading it. I feel so sorry for what had happened to Heero. Sometimes, feel like that. I can really relate to Heero in this story. Still searching, but finding nothing. I just hope my end doesn't turn out like that... *shivers*

*sighed* Well I will continue to find the one that I can truly love. I will not give up. Never Alone!

Very nice and interesting story.
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
hm... i liked that. good job C:

and i love Duo's nickname for Heero... so cute!

_BleachPhantom_

is secretly a fan of yaoi
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sometimes Duo can push things and he doesn't always understand the consquences of his actions, this time...

Excellent fic
It's Raining Snow chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I think it's interesting that you have Duo being the one who backs out of the relationship. Everyone always has Heero backing out. I'm having to entertain myself with your other musings, since Duo's Salvation is in need of an update ;). Poor 'Ro. Very twisty. Nice job. It's good with out the happy ending.
Faith1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow, intense and brilliant. I almost stopped reading at one point when Heero was acting out what had happened to him with Duo. That scene was not nice to read but I'm glad I kept going. Great fic. Keep writing!
roninlvr chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Was hard to read, but it was extremely well done. I like how you let your readers know what happened, without going into each horrible detail.

I was glad that Duo wanted to help Heero, but I feel bad for him that he feels sex is the only option right then and there. Granted, Heero said that he wanted it, but Duo could have had something else in mind.

Every time Duo feels that his love equals a death sentence, it makes me want to cry. He really deserves better and I hope that he eventually finds it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I really really liked this. I've read most of your work, and this is probably up there with some of my favorites. You're right that it's not quite a happy ending, but you leave it open enough that us dreamers can pretend it is :D Looking forward to more of your writing (maybe a sequel to this...? ;)