Reviews for Shall We Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Ooooh this is so cute! I love this idea of America trying to cheer up England and swing dancing and the laughing and the fun and it's just sosososo sweet! (Idk how many times I said "I ship them so much" throughout this story) XD
daychaser chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This was so sweet, I loved it! Although I'm not as into super-fluffy/romantic fics like some others, this was highly enjoyable and sweet. It was very in-character as well! Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
You showed everything rather than telling it.
My favourite bit in particular was America picking England up, and despite their COMPLETELY PLATONIC relationship and America's insane obliviousness, America still noticed, ahem, England's 'sharp and angular' hips and England's 'angry breaths' coming in 'puffs of moist hair against America's neck.'
Those fucking losers. Those lines are from shitty romance novels and nobody can convince me otherwise.
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aww, this was cute.
Iolper girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
If I had a million thumbs they'd all be up! This fic is brillight!
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this a lot, you caught the characters really well, and I just thought it was extremely funny. Really great job you did, love these two.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it, especially since it's swing dance related (I love swing dancing :) ). And interesting to know that it was American soldiers who spread it through Europe.

(I also like that bit of empireEngland here.)
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
AWESOME ORIGINAL STORY! I'm definitely faving this!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Cute!
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was absolutely adorable~ ;) I loved it! D
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hehe. Banter is fun. You write these two so well. I sigh in admiration and jealousy.
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is very entertaining~! XD I loved the image of them dancing together~! XD
lala chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i love this, it's so sweet! and incredibly written! you have a serious gift. plaese make more hetalia ones with arthut and england 3
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hehe. I love swing dance. I'm horrible at it, but it's always fun! Great story :)

TS
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love this fanfic. Iggy really does need to loosen up. ;)