Reviews for Shall We Dance
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Aww, this was cute.
Iolper girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
If I had a million thumbs they'd all be up! This fic is brillight!
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I loved this a lot, you caught the characters really well, and I just thought it was extremely funny. Really great job you did, love these two.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it, especially since it's swing dance related (I love swing dancing :) ). And interesting to know that it was American soldiers who spread it through Europe.

(I also like that bit of empireEngland here.)
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
AWESOME ORIGINAL STORY! I'm definitely faving this!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Cute!
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was absolutely adorable ;) I loved it! D
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hehe. Banter is fun. You write these two so well. I sigh in admiration and jealousy.
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is very entertaining! XD I loved the image of them dancing together! XD
lala chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i love this, it's so sweet! and incredibly written! you have a serious gift. plaese make more hetalia ones with arthut and england 3
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hehe. I love swing dance. I'm horrible at it, but it's always fun! Great story :)

TS
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love this fanfic. Iggy really does need to loosen up. ;)
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Reading the interaction between these two characters always makes me smile, and you did a great job of portraying their "special" relationship.

Great job!
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ooh, this one may just be my favorite. The love/hate relationship is portrayed well, and the ending scene with England lying on America and laughing hysterically was sweet and funny and relieving all rolled into one.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Very cute. I love the, err, "banter" between the two. And imagining them dancing makes me smile. And of course, who couldn't love that ending? Insanely cute. Love it.