Reviews for H2O: Just Add Alcohol
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I liked it. Wish there was more to it, but it was good. Except the Charlotte bashing.
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I loved it. Post again son.
Imjustinlove chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really really love this story and i think Rikki/Emma are a great pairing! I have been getting into your fics lately and this is just another one that i love! :)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hmm. Interesting one shot? I came across this fairly randomly. It could go another chapter or two maybe?

It seems like you caught an interesting reason for Rikki's acerbic personality.

If you have the time, I'd be curious to find out what you think of my H2O crossover, "The Adventures of a Scion of Hephaestus."
Lord Jeremy Silver chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow!

This was really good!

I love it!
Ino'sgirl1218 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I LOOOOOVE THIS PAIRING I WISH THERE WAS SEX IN IT..HAHAHA THIS REMINDS ME OF WHAT MY GIRL DID TO ME AT A PARTY EXSEPT I REMEBER ITALOT MORE HAPPENED;)
Random Peep chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ahh Poor Rikki! Hee Hee awesome job! Loved it, though I wish they would get together lol. P
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh the irony, giving her the drink to get her to relax and have fun causing her to forget the one thing you want her to remeber. ouch.
rachel chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
couldnt u write more chapters. PLEASE!
EmmaRose58 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was my first H2O fic and I really liked it, I'm glad I read one of your stories and not one that wasn't half as good as this one. Anywho poor Rikki Emma doesn't remeber anything and I bet that sucks for her...fav list
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Great story. I've never watched this show, but you're an awesome writer, so I may sort of stalk your stories. Heh, anyway, nice story. I just wish Emma remembered!
croaker001 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Great story. I've never seen this show, but the summary sounded interesting, and, honestly, I kind of missed your writing :). Anyway, other than the kind of sad ending, I loved it. Can't say that I'm a big fan of giving someone alcohol without their knowing about it, but Rikki had good intentions, and she was planning on looking after her, so no harm done. Keep up the good work.