Reviews for I'm NOT a Coward
wackynicolecsu chapter 2 . 4/23
This is a great 2 part! Wonderful job on sensing the way Gus felt! I know this is a story you wrote a while back, but I think it would be cool to see Gus's reaction to meeting Stuart and getting his perspective on what it's like to be back in Avonlea. No matter fantastic job!
Amyay chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Exelent story! I loved every word! You painted it all just right, perfectly. Keep writing!
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Excellent and beautifully written story.:)
messersmontana chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I haven't thought of this show ina very long time, and I'm now trying to introduce my daughter to it. I love this've caught the emotion so perfect.
hiya chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Very nice. I was obssessed with avonlea when I was in high school. It was on disney and I didn't get into it until the last 2 seasons. I think for a while they stopped airing episodes then around thanksgiving or christmas(1996?) disney aired the series finale with gus and felicity marrying. I missed that episode because I had to be at family's house that night for the holidays and they didn't have cable. I remember sitting at the dining rm table thinking the ep was on and I was missing it. I never have been able to see it. I guess it's too old to be on youtube or thanks for this. I wish more people remembered this and wrote for it.
marissa-chihero67 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
that was a great story
SetsunaKou chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Perfect, in character, full of life-I really felt like that's what Gus was thinking during this episode! Thank you for sharing your great writing talent with us! Would love to read more Gus x Felicity stories from you! Your style of writing and usage of language is dead-on perfect for Avonlea's beauty!

God bless you!