Reviews for I'm NOT a Coward
Amyay chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Exelent story! I loved every word! You painted it all just right, perfectly. Keep writing!
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Excellent and beautifully written story.:)
messersmontana chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I haven't thought of this show ina very long time, and I'm now trying to introduce my daughter to it. I love this story...you've caught the emotion so perfect.
hiya chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Very nice. I was obssessed with avonlea when I was in high school. It was on disney and I didn't get into it until the last 2 seasons. I think for a while they stopped airing episodes then around thanksgiving or christmas(1996?) disney aired the series finale with gus and felicity marrying. I missed that episode because I had to be at family's house that night for the holidays and they didn't have cable. I remember sitting at the dining rm table thinking the ep was on and I was missing it. I never have been able to see it. I guess it's too old to be on youtube or thanks for this. I wish more people remembered this and wrote for it.
marissa-chihero67 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
that was a great story
SetsunaKou chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Perfect, in character, full of life-I really felt like that's what Gus was thinking during this episode! Thank you for sharing your great writing talent with us! Would love to read more Gus x Felicity stories from you! Your style of writing and usage of language is dead-on perfect for Avonlea's beauty!

God bless you!