Reviews for shrimp
xoanneox chapter 1 . 9/6
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

I loved the end.

Ne ne, what for lesson are we learning?
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/17
cutie cute! i love it!
can i have itachi sensei too?! hahahahhaha
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Blush Blush Blush Blush.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This suddenly reminded me of that one Drake and Josh thing with the really big shrimp.

With the fighting over the shrimp and stuff.
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
soph chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Adorable! .
Kin chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I did not really ship this pairing before until my friend recommended your work to me. I have to say you have made this pairing very believable and I love it. This story and all of your other stories are so beautifully written and so vivid. Its so easy to see whats going on. It is actually like I'm able to watch all these scenes unfold. Thank you kindly for sharing this with us
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This made me laugh out loud, I love you're writing style and you're discription of the teams and their little spats, very funny! Thanks for the read! :)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
sweet. I love the little brats.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Your writing is so fascinating that always leave me craving for more! Congratulations for another wonderful work... I love the way Sakura and Itachi interact... he's gonna be a fine dad *giggles*
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I liked the parallels between Team Seven and Team Sixteen. I also liked how comfortable Sakura and Itachi are with each other. It is nice.
Kintora chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
HAHA I love reading about how Sakura can unsettle Itachi! His expressions must be priceless. Actually, I'm quite curious what "Itachi-sensei's lessons" are going to be that night. XD I wish there was a sequel chapter to this!
Crystal Butterfly 92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I could be just fine with he like my sensei... :D
sama-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really love your writing, it's so cute and magnificent!
Rein Mikazuki chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love the ramen verse! I just got through reading them all and they're all wonderful! As usual you've got great grammar and writing in makes me kinda jelous XD I have to admit that I absolutely love Itachi's genin team though. They're so cute and funny :3 The way they interacted had me laughing through the whole dinner scene. If you're not adverse to the idea you should write some more about those guys :D