Reviews for What About Now
Angell4NEPatriots chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh I loved this! I really enjoyed reading this new style from you. It was great to get a look inside Brooke's head about the I Love You scene. I adore hoe she thought it was her turn to fight for him the way he has been fighting for her. I couldn't agree more! :) I adore the way she realized that Julian saw all of her layer and it was time she stopped running, or she at least needed to run to him rather than away. That was wonderful to read! I also loved how once they kissed Brooke found herself getting lost in him. *SIGH* This was a lovely one shot! Thank you for sharing it with us!
JustWrite JustLove chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
awe that was so cute. Short, but well written and extremely cute.

I love the last paragraph, the description is so well written. From the words you used to describe their chemistry and your sentence structured totally complimented it.

The third paragraph, thinking of the actual scene. I can totally see that running through Brooke's mind. It was probably so nerve-racking and hard to say. And this boy only thought the best her.

I loved this. You captured emotional thoughts and their emotion as a couple. Really well-written. Fabulous job!
koumi11 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
on my gosh ...

that was so terrific... def one of your best... I loved it...

hope you have more to send