Reviews for The Jasper Gates of Kiamo Ko
TheWitch'sDorothy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I never thought of this pairing before... But really well written; I love this!
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw...

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows, out.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I must say, that was extremely well-written, and in character, and funny and blunt and just really really good all at the same time. Not to mention that it adds a tenth couple to the list of All the Wicked Pairings I've Ever Heard Of That Make Sense. Where on earth did you come up with Elphaba/Sarima? Because as you've written it, it works out, personality-wise. And the way you've written their personalities- you haven't changed them to make them work, they're exactly as they should be. Well done indeed. Thank you.
Mirsha chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I honestly don't know what to say to this; it is such a well written, and original piece that I don't think that anything I can say in order to sum it up will do it any justice. I have often pondered the idea of Elphaba and Sarima (and was a little surprised that Maguire never hinted towards it in the book) and I'm pleased to see that someones written a piece concerning the two of them (and doen such a great job at that) This now has a well earnt place on my favourites :-)
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aha you actually did it xD.

Very interesting :O