Reviews for The Screamers
Anita chapter 2 . 1/22
Anita chapter 1 . 1/22
Very cute, thank you
daphnie chapter 39 . 9/24/2020
Nice little story buried under all that sex!
petegrace564-sjae chapter 13 . 9/21/2020
... sad. Alice would NEVER make a bet like that knowing they are in love. She would not have him date someone other than his best friend, that’s just cruel and would cause a lot of negative feelings so this chapter was just hard to believe. Also, therapists can’t date clients or their families so I guess we’re gonna jump into that mess here soon too.
JojoJinx chapter 36 . 4/10/2020
Obviously I'm to late for this to have any effect but i really hope Edward introduces Bella to his parents in the last chapter.
JojoJinx chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Please, Please could you let me know where I find the outtakes somebody. i really want to hear the phone call from chapter 22
Nancy Mathison chapter 22 . 1/13/2020
Hooooolaaaa !
Excelente Fin...
Abrazo desde Venezuela !
Just Sus chapter 22 . 11/29/2019
I hope she knows what she's doing! They have too much chemistry to be around each other... danger, danger!
Just Sus chapter 21 . 11/29/2019
I just found this story, and know I'm late to the party. I am really enjoying it, even the angst, but the only thing I could do without is the Alice/Jasper sex scenes. I like them together, but I just want to get to the E/B story. JMHO... Sorry!
Just Sus chapter 18 . 11/29/2019
You just ripped my heart out, too! This is just awful! I pray Edward doesn't go back to his man-whoring ways...or be destructive to himself!
Just Sus chapter 14 . 11/29/2019
Yay, finally! Alice and Jasper! Madman, you are a sicko! Leave Edward alone! Go bother Jasper for awhile. Please don't make him ever doubt his feelings for Bella.
Just Sus chapter 12 . 11/29/2019
This part is funny! Are Alice and Rob going to fall in love?
Just Sus chapter 10 . 11/29/2019
Loved this chapter! The Edward/Rob bits were awesome!
Just Sus chapter 8 . 11/29/2019
Oh, what a mess things are! How are EB going to get through this? And, they do really care for one another, I ferl!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 11/29/2019
This is a cute, funny story! I love this Bella...
12,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »