Reviews for The Screamers
claireehemmo96 chapter 25 . 2/18
love this story! 3 *follow&fave* :)
dnmann chapter 39 . 9/15/2016
Great story.
dnmann chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
Okay, so while I love the story line, your characters, the humor, and your writing style, (and I really do!), I am irrationally angered in chapters 9 & 10. First, Alice sends E to SNL and insists on taking B with her. That is utter bullshit. She was hired specifically to accompany E and help him relax, and what Alice was off doing was not in B's job description! Second, B was hired to be his fake girlfriend, so why are they going into SNL as just friends now? Which also is my issue with her off chatting with RobP when E is being groped by Rosie! She should have been at his side, as is in her job description! As far as I can see, E has not done anything wrong thus far and the blame is all on Alice and B.

Hmphh!
X ;0)
BellaTesoro chapter 39 . 8/31/2016
This was a fun read. Well mostly fun. Even the tough parts about their backstories was intense but filled in for plot around the humor. I'm grateful you've left the story here so readers like myself get to find this treasure and be entertained by your words. Thank you.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
The Rob and Edward parts had me laughing out loud. I could just picture Rob with his fly stuck and Edward on his knees fiddling around his man parts and getting it all caught on film. Oh wait until that hits the news, twin hotties going at it in a dirty alley.
Beyond all that Edward and Bella finally admitting they are smitten with each other. Go Bella for telling Alice just the way it is with them.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Poor Edward and his additions. Hey at least Bella knows he's got a lot stamina with all the pops he
can squeak out of his horny self.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
The silly mixed in with the heavy of this story makes it that more interesting to read. When Bella spilled her heart out internally and verbally to Edward about being afraid all this is a dream and how lonely and down and out she'd been...broke my heart.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Bella's story was so sad. I can't imagine having lived through both her mother's abuse and her own and then to have her mother throw her out of the house with no where to go but the streets. I'm happy that Edward expressed his feelings about her strength and then to let her know he doesn't make friends easily and she's now his friend. She's not alone anymore.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
I'm thinking Bella would make a great body guard against the screamers. I know she'd scare me away.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
I love seeing each of their vulnerabilities starting to show. Edward's addictive nature, his fear of the screamers and his passion for his work. Bella is hiding behind her badass attitude and covering up I'm sure a very broken past. Let's see if type A Alice can come to the rescue.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Can it be that I have not read this story yet? Happy to have found it now though. Love the premise and so curious as to each of their backstories and how they move forward from here.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/23/2016
I kinda feel the way Bella feels. I'm still mad at Reene and part of me hopes Bella never forgives her. It's just tough. Loved the chapter the story everything. You are talented. It's amazing loved it. 3
clickpic chapter 5 . 8/24/2016
Just picked up your story and am loving it! Will probably read it all the way through.
Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/22/2016
I'm so happy for all your nominations! So happy! And proud good job. And I'm so happy bela gets to confront her mother! Love yea
12,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »