Reviews for The Screamers
boopgirl chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
Great Job! Loved it!
lovelyleah chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
LOVED Emmet's man crush on Rob. Emmet was right when he referred to Rob as the sexiest man on the planet! Gah! PS More writing of the completion of Edward's self love time. It is solo hot!
lovelyleah chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
It's Rob! Please? Maybe one of Edward's parents? Fuck! I don't know!
lovelyleah88 chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Your phrase in the a/n "fuck off you needy bitch" made me LOL! A very unique approach to garnering new reviews. Obviously it worked with me! I rarely give reviews. I like most other lurkers feel like Wayne and Garth. "We're not worthy!" I just want to tell you I love your tough talking Bella. She loves her man and wants to protect him. Likewise your Asstard is sensitive, protective, hot as well-and is at times clueless. Realistic vulnerable-love him! Love you! Thanks for bringing us this wonderfully awesome fic! Smoochies! ;)
EAMC chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I love the energy between them! Please let her be traveling with Edward!
Sixtoufly-BoOkWoRm chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
Hey !
I know you got thousands and thousands of reviews for that amazing fic. I had to tell you how madly I loved reading it. I actually read it years ago, but it was the French translation by Magicvanille. I reckon I was a bit lazy, when it is so much better in english, much more authentic. But I loved it anyway.
So, yes, I just wanted to thank you for the amazing job you've done, for all the laughs and cries, and the good memories.
So, yeah, thank you.
A french fan.
ButtxrflyStyles chapter 39 . 9/26/2014
Throughout this story i have literally hated everyone, Edward mostly when he was being dickward, but it was so endearing that i found myself between constant turmoil between laughing out loud at something really weird like a idiot, or hitting something when the angst rolls by. Which is rally really weird. But it was a good story, and i'm really glad i stuck with it. Definitely on my top ten fave fic list. Great job and may you be very successful as the talented writer you are.
EmmaGoldman chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Not to be a complete downer but I really found Alice putting on a "Jewish accent" to be offensive and stereotypical. I had been enjoying this story up until then
kristen chapter 39 . 7/27/2014
Oh wow, could Alice be ANY more self centered in this chapter?! As if it's anything to do with her that Edward proposed? And seriously what kind of person reacts like she did? She had no tact and was completely rude and self absorbed. I have to say in all the fics I've read recently I just haven liked Alice at all. People keep making her too obnoxious and she just isn't likeable. Just like in this one she walks all over people and orders everyone around, it's infuriating and really ruins the fic for me most of the time.
NicolaClaire chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
This Emmett and Rosalie thing is awful. There's one thing being confident, but Emmett was rude, vulgar and arrogant, not to mention he didn't give a shit that he was trying to screw over a friend. You don't do that, if someone has a date, you respect it and wait to make your move, you don't declare that you're better or more important. Not to mention all this was because he thought Rosalie was pretty, he had never spoken to her before, didn't even know her surname, and suddenly he became this disgusting creep who speaks to women like they're below him? Like a piece of meat? I don't think so, if I were Rosalie I'd never want to set eyes on this prick again. This chapter was so superficial and irritating. The rest of the story however has been awesome. I just really don't like the way you have written Emmett, I think he's rude, abrasive and completely tactless, and not in an endearing way.
NicolaClaire chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
I know i'm way late to the party here, but The Power of Love is Jennifer Rush's song! Rush co-wrote it and she sang it first and better than anyone, Celine Dion stole it and killed it. Credit where credit is due please!
ayupr599 chapter 39 . 6/22/2014
I found this story on twilightrussia long time ago and only now found out that uve finished it.
So, came here to read the story and say to u... 'SHIT!'
This funfic is awesome, i really love ur style and i am in love with ur Edward and Bella...
I have read a lot a loot of fanfictions, but ofc through years I remember only some of them, and i am sure that your fanfiction will totally will be one of 'them'.
These Asstard and Piss-girl..i cant even explain.. they are the funniest, the cuttest and the perviest Ed and Bella i have ever known! And the magic between u explained it..different situations..u r a goddamn-abso-fucking-awesome-writer-who-deserves-'bestsellingauthor' sad that the story has ended.
Thanx for ur story, awesome shit, i wish it were a book so i could always find this story on my bookshelf. Thanx, these story will be one of my favourite love stories, even though i am not a person who loves romantic movies and all that crap. Thank you very very much!
p.s. sorry for my english, tired, should have gone to bad 3h before, but ur story didnt let me, planning to read your other stories soon
CSG chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This was rec on FB. Im going to add it to my TBR. Thank you! :)
Karma84 chapter 25 . 6/11/2014