Reviews for The Screamers
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
what the hell has Alice and Bella giggling so much and Edward so mad and jealous
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
god that was funny and believe me when I say I need something to make me feel better right now cause I am real sick
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
oh uh well that was interesting
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
well that was sweet and they both knew what it means too didn't they? wonder how they really feel?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
well that was something but for some reason I think it made them closer
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
sounds like a great job to me what does Bella think
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
I think Bella can handle Alice just fine maybe Bella needs to hold his hand to calm him down
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
oh yeah they both got the hots for each other now whats going to happen between them
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
well ok here is what I think I like it even the country music and I hope they at least make pease she seems to like him wonder what he thinks of her
Riam chapter 39 . 10/2/2013
Such a beautifull fairy tale. I'm sad I finished it. You are a remarkable writer.
Whenthestarsfalling chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I'll readjust the Screamers Version One Direction. I would credit you.
Jules78 chapter 39 . 9/23/2013
Excellent story. This is the first story where all I can say is- I am Team Edward usually but Holy Edward! I am totally Team Jasper. Total hotness! I also love Pattinson in this story-he was hilarious.. Thank You again for a masterpiece.
MoodySammy chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
I know bella is tough is it all a act? No she does have a inner little girl that never had a chance at a normal life, is she ok with that I don't know, edward well he is edward, they both have secrets and are holding on to each other like one is each others life line, do or did their problems bring then together I don't know but I have a feeling it will make them stronger, I love the inner monolog of each inside their head ur a amazing writer!
Manor88 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Holy Hell...
MoodySammy chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Omg this chapter had me laughing my ass off and crying at the same time !
12,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »