Reviews for The Screamers
petmom1213 chapter 39 . 1/29/2016
Nooooo it can't be over. It was so good. Where are the outtakes? I loved the idea of Rob and Edward in it. It was so funny. Thank you for your words. But I still don't want this to be over!

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 1/27/2016
Guest chapter 39 . 1/5/2016
Wow, just wow.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing this extremely funny, sweet and love-filled story. It was a pleasure to read.
MoodySammy chapter 37 . 12/30/2015
I can't thank you enough for sharing your amazing writing talents with us, your commentary made me laugh till I almost peed myself ! I great story about love major loving, struggles in life, you hit every thing on the nail perfect!
scarlet99123 chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
Oh my dear god! Edward and Robert in the same room.. *faints*
bookcover chapter 39 . 12/16/2015
Hello, I just finished this story and this is my first review ever. I wanted to take time to review -even though our precious author may not see this- because the storyline was so amazing it felt really real. The characters always somehow seemed to stay in character during the chapters which amazed me. The last chapter even brought tears to my eyes as I read Bella's well-deserved happy ending/beginning. Thank you so much for your efforts and time while writing this story. Thank you!
foggynight chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
"after several hours of playing who can cum the loudest" LOLOL
foggynight chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
I'm struggling with all the mental dialogue.
foggynight chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
hmmm... it was difficult to read/visualize both Rob and Edward in the same room - messed with my mind.
foggynight chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I'm fairly new to reading Twilight fanfiction, and I'm always so impressed by how each author sneaks in the Twilight "lingo" - you have done this really well. I've resisted reading this, because I've worked in Hollywood, and don't love that world - but finally gave in due to the numerous recs I've read about - and I'm glad I did. I'm really enjoying your story so far. I'm up to chapter 5.
twifreakzee chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I think I'm re-re-re-re-reading this fix...bcz IT'S JUST SOOO FREAKING AWESOME!
jansails chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
I just knew Bella would take care of Charlie!
Trust is earned & given when it's reciprocal.
Sooner or later, somebody has to make the first move.
JxA are going to pop the second they touch.
jansails / jan2
jansails chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
Whoa!
It's CONTAGIOUS ;-)
jansails / jan2
jansails chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Lurid sex dictionary Scrabble wins every time!
jansails/ jan2