Reviews for The Screamers
Hanover78 chapter 39 . 4/8/2015
One of my favorite stories. Ever. Sad to see this one end...love, love, loved it! Asstard and Piss-girl hold a special place in my heart! Thanks for sharing your story!
Trilby97 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I can't believe i stumbled upon this fanfic again, and its still here! Amazing! The Screamers was one of the first, if not the first, fanfic i read years back! It was incomplete back then. I never reviewed, initial few i ghosted around stories. Sorry for that. I just wanted to let you know that you wrote an amazing story, its really stuck through with me. I randomly saw the name and everything came pouring out! It was that good! Once I get some free time, i'm gonna re-read it and give a better review that this story deserves.

Trilby
byrd3-13 chapter 39 . 3/30/2015
It's been a while since I read this story from start to finish. I forgot how funny and well written it was. I will never forget this story though or any written by Kiyaraven. She's been my favorite author for as long as I've read fanfiction. I remember when she wrote the Diva Diaries. Every time I saw a new chapter had been posted I stopped whatever the hell I was doing and read no matter what. There are some books and authors that stay with you forever, the ones you find yourself always going back to because the writing and the characters are so ducking awesome that you can't help yourself. Kiyaraven writes those kinds of books every time. Thanks for the amazing stories and don't ever stop writing-Robyn :)
freeyourmind48859 chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
Argh! The angst! It's so awful, but so tortuously good. Gah!
freeyourmind48859 chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
Holy, crap! That has got to be the most intense fan fic chapter I have EVER read. I was seriously anxious to see how this was going to play out.
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 24 . 3/5/2015
This story started out being really awesome, and your writing is good. Unfortunately a lot of the characters are starting to piss me off.

I don't understand why everybody is being so hard on Edward.. I mean, yeah, maybe he shouldn't have left the way he did. But I can totally understand where he is coming from. I mean, come on, he threw the woman he loves into a table. There is no way in hell he should be okay with it and just jump back into things with Bella. He's doing the right thing with taking a break from their relationship. He needs to get himself and his anger under control before he can even think about being part of an "us". If it was real life everybody would tell him to go get some fucking help, before he falls of the deep end. He needs time to figure out how to control his anger issues, and he is finally doing something about it. He should have done it years before. Obviously he's got problems. Why is him finally taking responsibilities for his actions and his life suddenly a bad thing?

In the beginning i really liked Rob, but now he just pisses me the fuck off! And why does everybody think it's funny that he steals all of Bella's panties? I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Who does that? I would be really fucking disturbed if one of my friends, who is a GUY, touched my panties, let alone stole all of them . . . Others have written that he reminds them of Jake in the books. I kind of get where they are coming from. I love Taylor Lautner, but really despise how Jake always tries to come between Edward and Bella. And how he always tries to tell her what to do.

I really loved Bella in the beginning! She was totally awesome and so fucking feisty. Where did she go? She's being kind of spiteful with Edward. Of course he hurt her, and she should be pissed. But I don't see why she would deliberately try to hurt him by even insinuating that there's something going on between her and Rob. And speaking of Rob, why does she let him act like he owns her? She never let anybody else do that.. Alice was totally right! Rob is acting like a jealous boyfriend, and Bella is letting him.

Sorry... I really needed to vent! :)
I'm going to keep reading and hope for the best. *crossing fingers*

Oh, and keep writing ! :D
Payton79 chapter 39 . 2/20/2015
Thanks for this wonderful story. I'm glad my friend LaPumuckl rec'd it to me. I laughed, I almost cried and I was hot and bothered for considerable amounts of time. I enjoyed every minute of it.
I have to admit the severity of Bella's past was much worse than I thought, but I'm glad Edward took it so welbut
Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/18/2015
Can't rec this enough. Soooo good
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
Wow, think I need to climb into the freezer to cool off
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
I need to remember to not read this while sitting in a public toilet. But then the looks when I walk out are worth it lol
cctwilight chapter 39 . 2/10/2015
Crazy good story!
AllTheRage1983 chapter 24 . 1/29/2015
What does it say about me that I wanted RPattz to be even douchier?
AllTheRage1983 chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
Best. Emmett. Ever.
Savannah chapter 38 . 1/25/2015
Can't wait to read the hood fuck chapter!
Savannah chapter 34 . 1/23/2015
DUN DUN DUUUN is right! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
12,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »