Reviews for The Screamers
Mrs.RPatz chapter 9 . 6/9
:) they look exactly alike right? ;)
Mrs.RPatz chapter 8 . 6/9
:D
Mrs.RPatz chapter 7 . 6/8
Well, since you asked...*blushes* five times... ;D
Mrs.RPatz chapter 6 . 6/8
Aww...soon very soon *rubs hands together evilly*
Mrs.RPatz chapter 5 . 6/8
Awesome chapter! :)
Mrs.RPatz chapter 4 . 6/8
I loved how Bella handled the waitress. So funny! :)
Mrs.RPatz chapter 3 . 6/8
Hi :P
Mrs.RPatz chapter 2 . 6/8
Good for my soul huh? Well in that case... :D
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 6/8
I'm hooked again (it's my third time reading this fic! But seriously, do you blame me?!) :)
lily chapter 39 . 5/13
o, ok i love you too, really thank you!
This was the sweetest, funniest, most ridiculous story I've ever read but God... did I love it.
MizzVicki chapter 13 . 4/9
Ah. Reading this one again. So good.
I generally almost always HATE Alice so love to see her gotten revenged (?) upon.
Hanover78 chapter 39 . 4/8
One of my favorite stories. Ever. Sad to see this one end...love, love, loved it! Asstard and Piss-girl hold a special place in my heart! Thanks for sharing your story!
Trilby97 chapter 1 . 4/7
I can't believe i stumbled upon this fanfic again, and its still here! Amazing! The Screamers was one of the first, if not the first, fanfic i read years back! It was incomplete back then. I never reviewed, initial few i ghosted around stories. Sorry for that. I just wanted to let you know that you wrote an amazing story, its really stuck through with me. I randomly saw the name and everything came pouring out! It was that good! Once I get some free time, i'm gonna re-read it and give a better review that this story deserves.

Trilby
byrd3-13 chapter 39 . 3/30
It's been a while since I read this story from start to finish. I forgot how funny and well written it was. I will never forget this story though or any written by Kiyaraven. She's been my favorite author for as long as I've read fanfiction. I remember when she wrote the Diva Diaries. Every time I saw a new chapter had been posted I stopped whatever the hell I was doing and read no matter what. There are some books and authors that stay with you forever, the ones you find yourself always going back to because the writing and the characters are so ducking awesome that you can't help yourself. Kiyaraven writes those kinds of books every time. Thanks for the amazing stories and don't ever stop writing-Robyn :)
12,490 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »