Reviews for The Screamers
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2016
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
Love you
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
Hey just me reviewing again. Like always! Loving this! Onto the next chapter! :) 3
Guest chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
Is is Rosalie?! What's happening! Can't this just go smoothly! Ahhhhh hype!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
Loves you. This chapter made me swelling with joy! I'm so happy Bella and Edward are working things out! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2016
I love you! Can we be friends?! :) in happy Alice got laid but I'm so happy about Edward making his first step! I'm nervous as Fuck about the call! But you know I'll just read and get through it! :p thanks again for writing and all your hard work!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2016
I just love this story so fucken much! It's just so good! And yay! Alice got her night!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for continuing to work so hard on this story i love pretty much every part of it!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2016
I kinda do want to slap you.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
I love you
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
Loving this all, I absolutely love this story. I'm glad that it's not all rainbows and butterflyes and that Bella and Edward have problems and shits real. I love it. Also jasper and Alice phone call?! That was awesomeness! I didn't think that's what you were gonna do but I thought it was Genus! Thanks for the hard work.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Great chapter! Loved it. So happy to see Alice finally with jasper! Or Doctor jasper I should say! Love this story so much! Excited to read more
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
Loving this! Sooo excited to see jasper! Loving this twist with Bella all the secrets. And Edward and his madman!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Loving it! Sending it to you! This is great!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
That was awesome! And i think for your first time doing full on smut. You did really good! Really amazing. Keep at the good writing. I'm loving this story!
12,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »