Reviews for The Screamers
divyvicki chapter 8 . 1/1/2018
So,show I knew that remark was going to come back to haunt them!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
Love that they both looked for loopholes in the co tract.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
This is going to be a wild ride!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
This Bella is a riot!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
What wonderful insight into what the celebs have to deal with.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Lovin their verbal,battles!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
This was recommended by Cold Play Whore! I loved the first chapter. Novel concept
LPsDarkAngel chapter 39 . 10/18/2017
It took me a while but I finally finished this. Cried tears of joy and tears of sadness, laughed so hard I was in tears and my stomach hurt. I loved that you put Rob in here, he killed me lol. I will so recommend this to others
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2017
WOW why would she want him after his confession? and she sure didn't keep her fucking dignity in tact did she? She fucking BEGGED that nasty whore to stay with her, it was REALLY hard to read because I was so fucking embarrassed for bella.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
That's it? she got hit twice a week? Wish I had her problems growing up. She doesn't know what real problems are!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
You want Bella to watch over him to make sure that he doesn't fuck random girls? And you think THAT is a good way to start a relationship? Hey I know I'm a nasty used up whore and you shouldn't touch me with a strangers vagina but ill pay you if you make sure I don't fuck strangers ok? then like, want to go on a date?

No, not at fucking all. EVER. I prefer my men alittle less used the fuck up, thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
So its homeless bella and whoreward? gross, you think that because bella is homeless she deserves ALL females used up left overs? That's not really fair. Why in the fuck would we want bella to be with a drug and sex addict? Usually drug addicted whores have std...just saying hep c man hep c.
Sassy98200 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Omg! I love this Bella!
Anon chapter 27 . 6/2/2017
Okay I am really enjoying this story. It's great. Iysbjust have I missed something? When are they going to talk about Edwards past especially what happened with the minors...?
ChrisDGoosey chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
Very well done. A masterclass in how to write these scenes. This story has everything! WOW!
12,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »