Reviews for The Screamers
LsknH chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Cute, funny!
dihenydd chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
As always a stellar update. I generally hate RL characters in fanfic but the interactions between Rob and Edward and between Rob and Bella are so funny it was easy to overlook. I can't believe this story hs so little review love but I know that there are a few more readers from my rec on Ravelry so I hope that changes soon.

Thank you for sharing.

please update soon!
Lais chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
just amazing
latuacantante4him chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
LOL! I am assuming that Alice and Bella were so taken with Rob was because he and Edward look so much alike? Poor Edward. Great chapter.
latuacantante4him chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I bet she felt good after hitting Tanya. Too bad she let what Tanya said get to her. I love how B & E laughed at the Rag Mag. LOL! Wonder how long the "friends" thing is going to last? Enjoyed it.
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Poor Edward. I don't know how long these two are going to be able to keep their hands off each other. Enjoyed it.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Alice is so effing funny. LOL! They are going to find more ways around the "list," huh? Enjoyed it.
hennokappa chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
I was looking back and discovered that I've never actually reviewed for this story which had me simultaneously shocked and outraged at myself because this is a brilliantly written piece of work that I've been following since you had the fourth chapter out. Anyways, I just had to commend you on the Pattinson cameo that had me laughing my ass off along with Bella. Keep it up!
christykq chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Okay I have to say its a little creepy to have RL Rob meet up with Edward and I'm guessing that Alice and Bella were comparing Rob and Edward? I love that Edward was so jealous and immediately wanted to kick Rob's ass. Then rolled his eyes when Alice and Bella went all screaming fangirl when Rob left the room. Perfect. I bet BE will be bending the rules shortly? I hope so. Poor little Edward is getting a workout. He needs some love from Bella.

Great story. Great chapter. Update quickly.
Snewman82 chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
This was a hystericaly funny to read. The explanation on the plane was so funny, I could just see their faces in my mind. Poor Edward, the only action he gets is his hand and at the rate he going he will be lucky if his dick doesn't fall off. To funny.
MissBell29 chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
I love this story. From the start, it was witty and funny and always entertaining and interesting.

This chapter was brilliant. The tension between them is so intense and that explanation Edward gave to Bella about why he was ignoring her was so sexy, its not even funny.

But beyond that,just the thought of having Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson in the same room, im sure gave all your readers a massive stroke. So much prettiness! Bella is one lucky girl.

It was so much fun to read! Especially how Alice and Bella kept looking at them, and how Edward was noticing all those little sexy habits Rob has.

Thank you so much for this. Cant wait for more.
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Aww poor Eddie, Bella has a crush on Rob... don't we all :P

Freaking hilarious that you have put BOTH Rob and Edward in your story, together...

You are doing a great job so far my aussie friend... Glad to see another one of us on here!

Much love