Reviews for The Screamers
STORY.
JoVersify chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
THIS
StefaniJo chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Oh wow, this is one of the best stories I've ever read here. Not typical Bella/Edward. Love the banter between the two of them. You've done a really good job with that!
heed chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Pretty good! I thought for sure the screamers meant some kind of ghost story! LOL
CarminMoon chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
For the love of all that is Holy! This story is beyond words. Rob & Edward, Potty Mouth Bella, All-Seeing Alice. WIN WIN WIN. Did I mention WIN?

The boys in the alley and the zipper? PRICELESS! Can't wait for the pics of that to come out.
Helese chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
It normally takes a while for met to get hooked on a story. That said, I've found myself head over heels in love with The Screamers and I'm only just finishing chapter 4! That's very impressive.

I wish I had something witty to write, but I don't - which is why I read 'em and leave the writing up to witty f*ckers like yourself.
Helese chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I'm loving this story & am so glad I found it!

E&B's witty banter and internal dialogue has me cracking up! And the whole Screamers thing is seriously just genius. I can't wait to meet your Alice!
Helese chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
hahaha The Screamers are rabid tween fans - original. It took me a minute to see that one coming (at first I thought Edward was crazy!).
phoenixhunter47 chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
I loved this chapter and the interaction between Rob and the girls.

Edward's internal monologue was great as always.
cantputitdown chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Wow! This is officially one of my new favorite stories...lambcullen is pimping it out...I started and just couldn't stop...who needs clean laundry anyway! Keep it coming:)
DarkMagic10 chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Ooh yes, how could you not love this story? Eddie is a delicious rockstar and Bella is freaking hilarious. Not to mention Rob showing up was a stroke of genius! I cannot wait to read more, so update again soon! 3
fuzzylemon chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
This story is so fucking win. I can't wait to see what happens next. And Edward and Pattinson in the alleyway was an epic win.
reagan o'connor chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
OMG! OMG! Hahahaha!

Hilarious! Absolutely awesome. I am txting my BFF to tell her lines from this, it's just so funny. Brilliant!

/fangirl squee
sidekickgirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I am in love with this story, JSYK. Looking forward to catching up!
MaleficentKnits chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
about time! the tension has been killing me! but wait! the pics! OMJ! Alice is going to kill Edward... and probably Rob, too! ACK!
12,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 819 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 .. Last Next »