Reviews for The Screamers
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I seriously freaking love the interaction between these two. The way they are totally pushing each others buttons and responding. GAH. Can't wait to meet Alice now.
JoVersify chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Oh HOLY FUCK.

That was so awesome... I...have NO FUCKING WORDS!

You are FECKING BRILL. Just FECKING BRILL! I am still sitting here PISSING MYSELF.

I got my PP girlies reading this and I just can not WAIT for them to catch up with me so I can GUSH ALL OVER THE PLACE with them about this fic.

Yes! Please! FRIEND THE HELL OUTTA ME!

You on gmail? We SOO fucking need to chat.

~JO~

...okay, preparing myself mentally (and physically) for the mothership of UST to come. *braces self* I do hope Chapter 11 is VERY NEAR!
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
OMG, this is freaking fabulous! I love these two, already, and am dying at their interactions. What a beginning for them huh?

OH and totally loved this line:

I went back to my piano and started playing country and western songs. The day had gone to shit anyway, might as well give it a soundtrack…
dazzledtina chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
really great story
JoVersify chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
You are .

I want you to be my friend.

Seriously.

Your brand of crazy my heroin. And I, like Edward, am a total junkie.

Your brand of UST GUHH. I...need...new...panties.

...and your writing? Fuuck. There are no words for perfection, are there?

This is going on the fave lists on my blog.

JoVersify chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Okay.

Died.

Ded.

Just bury me now.

HOLY UST BATMAN! Can you write some heat? or can you write some HEAT!

I think I am going to have a coronary when these two finally DO something!

GOD I hope to HELL they DO DO something, or I may just spontaneously combust from the UST!

.Awesomesauce.

JoVersify chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
My apologies. I blew through the last 6 chapters so fast I couldn't bring myself to stop to review!

So...

You are KILLING me with the UST woman! Fecking KILLING ME!

But I love you oh so much for it. This story is .Brilliant.

Unique.

Interesting.

CRAAZY GOOD DIALOGUE. I mean, CRAA-AA-AAZY GOOD.

Unbelievable characterizations. Unbelievable as in, these characters are so freaking well written it's unbelievable!

And one thing I wanted to mention:

I LURVED how you gave Bella a somewhat vulgar edge. Just, not afraid to throw propriety out the window & yet she still captures your affection, your sympathy, and commands respect. Just...really, such an amazing Bella characterization, I can't get over it.

READING ON!

STORY.
JoVersify chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
THIS
StefaniJo chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Oh wow, this is one of the best stories I've ever read here. Not typical Bella/Edward. Love the banter between the two of them. You've done a really good job with that!
heed chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Pretty good! I thought for sure the screamers meant some kind of ghost story! LOL
CarminMoon chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
For the love of all that is Holy! This story is beyond words. Rob & Edward, Potty Mouth Bella, All-Seeing Alice. WIN WIN WIN. Did I mention WIN?

The boys in the alley and the zipper? PRICELESS! Can't wait for the pics of that to come out.
12,594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 819 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 839 .. Last Next »