Reviews for The Screamers
phoenixhunter47 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I am excited to meet Alice. I love the little quips between Edward and Bella too.
Viola Cornuta chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
been reading this elsewhere, now so glad to know I can find it here, as my favorites are easier to organize-love love love this-thank you!
phoenixhunter47 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Girl, this fic is funny as fcuk! You should issue the chapters with a warning: Do not read while consuming liquids.

My little lappy screen got all wet :(

I am so looking forward to the rest of this story. Oh and Lambie sent me.
Raewright chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Love this story!

It is going to be very fun watching them look for loopholes. lol
theorange3 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
lambcullen was right this is a great story.
fangbang chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
so I can safely say that I'm entranced by this fic! you are a genius and I bow down to you ;o). it's hard to pinpoint certain parts as I pretty much love with all of it but I'll have a go;

edward/bella's inner mologue pure comedy classic

rob pattinson and bella/alice's reactions so funny

bella's reaction when edward told her he loved her, getting all angry suited her perfectly and was just hilarious. *squees like a fangirl* this chap was definitely my fav.

I can't believe the number of reviews for such a great fic and I will definitely be doin' ma upmost to pimp it out :D

thanks for writing and making a bad day better :)
BandWhore2011 chapter 10 . 6/1/2009

Raewright chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Your last paragraph was a perfect sum up of the tone of this story. Love the quirky edge! Snarky with a thread of sweetness all the way through.

You are hilarious!

Sent over from Landscapes.
silver sniper of night chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Wow, I have been completely hooked on this story since I started reading it a little while ago. Bella's attitude and words have me laughing to myself, her character is wonderful in this piece. I have to say, having Charlie as a drunken homeless guy is one of the best creations I have ever read in fanfiction, I think it was that in itself that made me unable to look away in the first chapter. The internal fights that Edward and Bella have with themselves are wonderful, another priceless creation. Bella meeting Rob was certainly interesting as well, I liked that twist. I am now desparately hooked on this story, so I am really looking forward to seeing how this all turns out. A brilliant story, lovely writing. Great work.
Twogoods chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
What the? After reading an awesome update of Landscapes by the wonderfully delicious LambCullen, I followed her suggestion and checked out this little flick. Well, after having read this baby straight through I can say why the hell isn't this fic on everyone's list of favorites? Good God, woman, you are friggen hilarious! This is the funniest story I've read in a long time. And the smutty talk! DAMN! You left on us a hell of a cliffy though, but I bet the next chapter will be epic. Glad I found this. Gonna check Twilighted and see if there's a thread, cause if there isn't, there sure as hell should be!
prettypretty pretty chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
sorry I've been such a bad reviewer, but I figured I better say something now that I've come to the end and put it on alert. I love this Edward, he's got Doucheward problems without being an actual Doucheward... he's a nice guy. Good mix, exactly how I like 'em. And Bella is hilarious. They're a great match and the sexual tension is thick.
heed chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
That was awesome! Is Alice going to break this up or what? Love this story!
TwirlGrrl chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
OK, the alley scene? I was totes leaning towards a whole "Something About Mary" Franks-N-Beans thing, so the photogs were a surprise. A good one too because you made me snort!

And well.. the rest. Declarations are lovely, but theirs was particularly sweet.

So, I'm guessing lemons ahead? ;)
fangbang chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
right, so I've just read the first two chaps and I have summin' to say - you are funny as hell. seriously, made me burst out laughing at some points and I love bella's dont-give-a-shit attitude she has going on; just the imagery of edward running into an alley and using a homeless person's blanket to hide from fans is hilarious. definitely reminiscent of the rob pattinson fan/stalkers :)
sljones73 chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Awsome funny! Love the banter btwn Edward and Bella!
12,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 819 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 .. Last Next »