Reviews for The Screamers
lambcullen chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Wow - loved the link you did with regards to Bella's clumpsiness... very clever...

Very sweet with E comforting her.. I'm lovin' A LOT!
lambcullen chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Love Love Love Alice! - “Alice, you named your vibrator Jasper – how respectful is that?” LMAO!
lambcullen chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Both their internal monologue's are making me LMAO... so funny!
lambcullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
So, I was recci'd this a few days ago, and have only just got the chance to read...I'm Lovin' it so far...fiesty Bella is always a win...

"I went back to my piano and started playing country and western songs. The day had gone to shit anyway, might as well give it a soundtrack…" - that last line had me cracking up with laughter.

off to read the rest x
LsknH chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Cute, funny!
dihenydd chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
As always a stellar update. I generally hate RL characters in fanfic but the interactions between Rob and Edward and between Rob and Bella are so funny it was easy to overlook. I can't believe this story hs so little review love but I know that there are a few more readers from my rec on Ravelry so I hope that changes soon.

Thank you for sharing.

please update soon!
Lais chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
just amazing
latuacantante4him chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
LOL! I am assuming that Alice and Bella were so taken with Rob was because he and Edward look so much alike? Poor Edward. Great chapter.
latuacantante4him chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
I bet she felt good after hitting Tanya. Too bad she let what Tanya said get to her. I love how B & E laughed at the Rag Mag. LOL! Wonder how long the "friends" thing is going to last? Enjoyed it.
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Poor Edward. I don't know how long these two are going to be able to keep their hands off each other. Enjoyed it.
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Alice is so effing funny. LOL! They are going to find more ways around the "list," huh? Enjoyed it.
hennokappa chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
I was looking back and discovered that I've never actually reviewed for this story which had me simultaneously shocked and outraged at myself because this is a brilliantly written piece of work that I've been following since you had the fourth chapter out. Anyways, I just had to commend you on the Pattinson cameo that had me laughing my ass off along with Bella. Keep it up!
12,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 819 826 827 828 829 830 .. Last Next »