Reviews for The Screamers
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
Awesome! You should do the next chapter in EPOV! :) the last couple makeout stuff has all been BPOV. So it would be nice in his. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/21/2016
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
I Don't hate you I couldn't! Love you! 3 and I really just love what you did with Emmett. 3
Guest chapter 39 . 8/19/2016
Oh man I read this whole thing in a day and a half. Nothing else in my life got done but oh well. I *totes* love this! (And I've been saying totes all day now, I can't stop laughing!) Off to see what else you've written now, this was just fantastic! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/19/2016
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
Love you
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
Hey just me reviewing again. Like always! Loving this! Onto the next chapter! :) 3
Guest chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
Is is Rosalie?! What's happening! Can't this just go smoothly! Ahhhhh hype!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
Loves you. This chapter made me swelling with joy! I'm so happy Bella and Edward are working things out! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2016
I love you! Can we be friends?! :) in happy Alice got laid but I'm so happy about Edward making his first step! I'm nervous as Fuck about the call! But you know I'll just read and get through it! :p thanks again for writing and all your hard work!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/18/2016
I just love this story so fucken much! It's just so good! And yay! Alice got her night!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for continuing to work so hard on this story i love pretty much every part of it!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2016
I kinda do want to slap you.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
I love you
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
Loving this all, I absolutely love this story. I'm glad that it's not all rainbows and butterflyes and that Bella and Edward have problems and shits real. I love it. Also jasper and Alice phone call?! That was awesomeness! I didn't think that's what you were gonna do but I thought it was Genus! Thanks for the hard work.
12,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »