Reviews for Baby Blues
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
This is really good Keep up the good work! Now I wish I was as good as you too o
Auroura chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I have a strong feeling that the couple is Wufei and Relena, but the idea of Quatre and Dorothy sounds reasonable as well.
Mama-sama chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
that was nice! and give the option to pick the couple was cool!
AngelBakuraIshtar45 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Sounds like a DuoxHilde fic. It just seems so like Duo to do something like that and say those things.
arctic chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
It could be anyone! *sniffle*
Happy Birthday to Howie chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Well, I think the woman is either Dorothy or Lady Une, since they're the only ones in the series who actually SMIRK. Then the guy would have to either be Quatre or Duo. Nobody else would faint like that. I'm thinking QWxDC would be most logical out of these choices, but you said it might not be traditional...
Angel Rei Gabriel chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I think it's ZMLN or possibly even TKLU.

C-ya! _
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Tee hee! In my mind, I was making it a QWxDC, but it doesn't seem so, but I just like the couple so much. Quatre could and would faint like that. I was guessing it was a DMxHS because Duo would be the kind of guy who would faint idiotically like that. HYxRP could also be a possibilty, along with Wufei and Sally. Heck, it could be anyone! The story was too flexible to make out. But, I liked it anyway! Toodles! 0:D
Sugar Baby1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I think its Heero and Relena. I dont know, it just struckme as those too love birds _
jessie black chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Kudos! i really think its WxS cause i can just imagine how fei-chan would feint!_
Mei Rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
That was really cute, & a pretty nice beginning. I think it should be 2H, 1R, or ZN!
rokjai chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
i think it should be either 4xD 3xD or Cx5. now one of those would be intesting. keep writing!
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
That was cute. I still can't pin point a particular couple but I'd have to go with DxH or WxS. I really think this is precious because sometimes finding out you're expecting isn't always happy news. Great story! *_