Reviews for Changeling
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 1 . 8/7
*mould
takuya chapter 3 . 1/30
both little story's were great, I enjoyed them.
aida-m chapter 3 . 1/18
Perfect
Casandrasa chapter 3 . 1/10
I really liked the story. Very hard not to be his blood son when he should have been, but wise to love him for being his son, regardless of blood. A nice story :)
IloveHeat chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Perfect.
I know okay chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Cute.
I know okay chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
I'm glad he is treating his son right.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Omg i love it soooo much
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
He should know that.

I feel like I've read this before.
NaNaChan95 chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
What a nice little sequel. w
NaNaChan95 chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
How lovely that was. And there was no conflict from outsiders either which was a nice change of pace. That scene with Ron talking about "Not in here," made me laugh hella hard too. Excellent.
SakuraW chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
This was great! Really like your Al and Scorp stories!
Alex Frost chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Please tell me there will be more, this was far to short and quick. This demands more. Lol
Katoptris9 chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
You know I disagreed with Cursed Child a lot simply because I thought that Harry could not be a bad parent, or such a dense one. Sure, he would have made mistakes but I just did not think that he could be the cold person as the play proposed in the first half. I just refused to believe it.
So, thank you for writing this in which tries his best and grapples with parenthood in a better Harryesque matter. It was quite touching simply because I could envision him like this.
MissMJS chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Awww, nothing's better than your Dad - or dads - being proud! Glad Scorpius is making his own life