Reviews for Hidden Memories: VR
Cassie M. M chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Ahahahah, NICE. Never would have guessed YUGI. xD. I didn't make the connection till you pointed it out. I haven't watched Yugioh in Goddess-knows-how-long. Not since, like, MAYBE the beginning of GX. And I never watched that much, I always preferred the ORIGINAL. When Yugi was actually THERE. I still need to get around to rewatching that, LOL. xD. I might watch GX and 5 D's... maybe. Anyways, great chappie~!
Cassie M. M chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Nah, Koji and Conan just don't want to say that, even if it's not really true, they're basically related by marriage. xD. Cause if someone doesn't know what "cousins by marriage" means... they might get some odd . I actually had a mental picture of that myself and almost busted a gut laughing. I have a few cousins by marriage, though I don't really know any of 'em.
Cassie M. M chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
LOL. Gibbs has HYPER INTUITION! xD. Anyways, I gotta go now! If I try to read another chappie, I'm gonna be late for school! See ya in eight hours, I think.
Cassie M. M chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Nice. Poor Gibbs, he has to be stuck with all of them. In fact, I was almost expecting Heiji to accidently bump into him and knock down his coffee! xD. Gibbs would not have been pleased, LOL. And yeah, Conan would read any mystery novel out there, as long as it isn't one for little kids.P. That's just how much of a mystery nerd he
bloody raptor chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
will these other stories be sequels to this one. and will members of the NCIS cast make another appearance.
bloody raptor chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
nice.
TwilTye chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Pshpsh, silly people who can't look through the rest of an author's stories. I laugh.
bloody raptor chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
FUN!
bloody raptor chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
interesting
sangkutdalamfiksyen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Sequel you say? Aww... Does that mean I have to read your previous fic before actually making heads or tail of this story?

( I don't know these characters. Ah well I just read this and then get back to the first one you wrote.
LindiJo chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
nice but who r the other character other then conan
Akanami no Kiku chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
interesting very question raising I can't wait to see what you'll do with this story