Reviews for Hidden Memories: VR
so alls well thst ends well I guess XD
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
poor heiji XD
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
ur not gunna be able to stop them with guns
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
I loved the Zelda reference and also while reading this chapter the old saying "it takes a thief to catch a thief came to mind"
Esmereilda chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
nice reference for a nice chapter
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
yea fat chance of that happening
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
if she really did get the powers of Amaterasu-Ookami then she would be try powerful in her own right then
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
ok what trouble has conan gotten himself into this time XD
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
XD as the 2 of them weren't already screwed enough as it was XD
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
no he's already screwed since gibbs the only person his little kid act wont work on and even if it did he still wouldnr be able to fool him since gibbs is just that good
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
u nailed gibb's esp the gibb's slap scene
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
this chapter a lot more sense after reading the prequel XD
Cassie M. M chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Ahahahah, NICE. Never would have guessed YUGI. xD. I didn't make the connection till you pointed it out. I haven't watched Yugioh in Goddess-knows-how-long. Not since, like, MAYBE the beginning of GX. And I never watched that much, I always preferred the ORIGINAL. When Yugi was actually THERE. I still need to get around to rewatching that, LOL. xD. I might watch GX and 5 D's... maybe. Anyways, great chappie~!
Cassie M. M chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Nah, Koji and Conan just don't want to say that, even if it's not really true, they're basically related by marriage. xD. Cause if someone doesn't know what "cousins by marriage" means... they might get some odd . I actually had a mental picture of that myself and almost busted a gut laughing. I have a few cousins by marriage, though I don't really know any of 'em.
Cassie M. M chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
LOL. Gibbs has HYPER INTUITION! xD. Anyways, I gotta go now! If I try to read another chappie, I'm gonna be late for school! See ya in eight hours, I think.