Reviews for The End and What It's Worth
Zoge Hetai chapter 31 . 4/18/2013
you should have killed Reid! i was reading this,and waiting for the end to come! still great story though.
pipinheart chapter 33 . 7/31/2011
Very lovely end...Spencer, will need his friends by his seems to understand...
pipinheart chapter 32 . 7/31/2011
I can say this is a very lovely piece.I love the fact Hotch was comforting Reid...
lovedrreid chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
weird, it's letting me review, I think again. And I'm listening to that song right now... XD fits perfect. May I stress how obsessed i am of LP P I'm buying tickets that are nearly as much as my life to go to their concert next year *rofls while falls off bed*
lolyncut chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
Why are you always so worried that no one is reviewing your chapters-174 isn't enough? You should be writing for yourself, not for anyone else. Everyone is telling you it's a good story, yet you threaten to delete it. This sounds like someone who takes the ball home if eveyone doesn't do what they want. You're a good writer-that should be enough.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 33 . 5/30/2010
WOW! This is pure genius! I'm like awh struck. This is better than the tv version, so well thought out and written. My fav story on Fanfiction! Thank you so so much for sharing this story!
foreverchrisfan chapter 33 . 5/20/2010
I must say that was a very nice ending even though I am sad to see the story finally come to a close. It is nice how close the team really is. Team isn't even the right word, they are family. At least everyone is there to go through the tough times together and that is the best "happy ever after" possible.
franzi86 chapter 33 . 5/19/2010
I really liked that ending!
E. Jean Boyd chapter 33 . 5/18/2010
OK- so don't get me wrong- it totally love this story. very awesome, super good and came sooooooo far. great! loved it! all the climax and building! sweet! but im still totally at a lose as to why Hailey protected Reid and let herself get shot infront of her son and LEAVE her son? just some possible shedming of some light maybe? :) but still very wonderful.
individualitea chapter 33 . 5/18/2010
!
SayidRocks chapter 33 . 5/17/2010
Thoughtful. Contemplating. It was a look that had been missing on Reid's face for a while- that innocent look that reminded everyone that he was still young enough to enjoy life without needing anyone to take care of him anymore. That look made Hotch sure that Reid was going to be okay.

/\

Aw! Nice little scene there between Hotch and Reid. Reid does seem to try and do a lot of his recovery by himself. So does HOtch, really.
Keira15 chapter 33 . 5/17/2010
thanks for the great story! you should write more wonderful reid hurt stories lol
danicalif80 chapter 33 . 5/17/2010
What an absolutely wonderfullllllllllll story... Two thumbs up the stratoshpere
68luvcarter chapter 33 . 5/17/2010
Very nicely done. Enjoyed it alot. Thanks.
lovedrreid chapter 33 . 5/17/2010
Aww, a fluffy ending to fulfill my fluffy day! Thank you for the epilogue. I really enjoyed reading this