Reviews for Overcome
The Nork chapter 36 . 8/27/2013
Okay, Siobhan was at her best in this chapter. I could see the influence of all her teachers, which was great, but the original spark of what is essentially Siobhan was great too. My only problem was that her lies did seem quite convincing, to me at least...perhaps a stronger indication that she can't tell lies well would be good?

My thoughts at the end of the chapter ran thus: There are two Riders, three dragons, and twenty thousand men, elves and Urgals on the warpath headed straight for Dras-Leona. One of the dragons is bonded to Siobhan and one of the Riders is Murtagh, who is one of the most brutal fighters and killers in Alagaesia and is also in love with Siobhan.

Run, Bernhold, run.
The Nork chapter 32 . 8/27/2013

The baby duck reveals himself to be a swan after all!
The Nork chapter 27 . 8/27/2013
Poor Murtagh. That's a horrible image, male or female...ick. Good mental defense. She should use that again sometime.
The Nork chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
That was really dashing and dramatic...swordfights and disguises and daring escapes and failed magic are always good...but bleeding out is not...
The Nork chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
AWWWWWWWWW. Ow. The way Siobhan thinks about herself. Ow.

Murtagh is also sweet. Which I never, ever thought I would say.
Mis'essGrayson chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Your story is one of the best I've read! Please you have to continue it, I know you have a great ending to it. We're (because there are other of your fans out there) hoping you haven't abandoned it. Please, keep writing!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 36 . 8/2/2013
Please continue...we've been left at a cliff hanger too long. I think we'd all like to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/29/2013
I think I might die if you don't update. This is just such an amazing, imaginative, interesting and well written story! I completely love it. I can't wait for the next chapter; I'm desperate to see what happens.
Love it!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
That was the greatest fanfic I have ever read but seriously why end it like that at a total cliffhanger please write a sequal because that book was so amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Aha! Murtagh has officially lost his eye virginity! This is the best story ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Poor Siobhan!
sPaRkzZz chapter 36 . 3/12/2013
Please do not abandon this story it is amazing. Please try to update soon, I know life can get busy.

I like how the OC has grown more confident and epic. Hopefully when murtagh finds her she's not messed up. His been through enough already and so has she.

Please try and write some more
Epic story
Good luck
frozenangel1988 chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
HAHAH! Awesome!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/31/2012
Please please please write another chapter please please please PLEASE
WolfPrincessA chapter 36 . 12/24/2012
I love this! Its awesome! Your an amazing writer! :D Keep writing!