Reviews for The Matthew Reilly Award
Javana chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Can't...Stop...Laughing.
Indigo Dragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Excellent story and a brilliant twist! I definitely though it was gonna be Proffesor Race (Of to read Temple now.), but the best perdon is always the god-writer.

Also, turn down Jack's accent (we in ozzie land all dona talk like that, matey)

Brilliant story.
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This made me laugh. A lot.

My only problem was you went way overboard with Jack's slang. I'm Aussie and I definetley do not talk like that.

But it was fabulous, anyway ;)
Oharu chicken chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
hahaha AWESOME! omg i seriously thought it was gonna be william race:)but well it does make sense for the guy to say ME thought... kekekeke u could write one bout how shane and jack takes revenge on matthew reilly yea? :) haha just an idea;)
mythaelogy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
There is only one word for this story: LOL! Amazingly epic and its cool to hear Scarecrow and Huntsmans adventures condensed and compared.
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
heh. I haven't read the reilly books yet, my frined; who is obsessed with them did. I must say I did think the professor would get it. good on ya mate. that was pretty damn funny in some points.
March Unto Torment chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Epic, epic, EPIC story. It's just plain hilarious.
Kerry chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hilarious - love it!
hersummerdreams chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
MUAHAHAHAHA

I love it!

Yes, I totally thought Race was going to win... or Swain until you mentioned him!

Or Mother.. because seriously, she's insane!

Nice one x)
phoenix chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
this is fantastic! well done!
Fox Cub chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I actually thought it would be Swain - Contest was the first Matthew Reilly book I ever read, so him and Scarecrow are always gonna be my choices ;) but I admit, I did kinda guess he was gonna say "ME!". Nice ending, and btw, Five Greatest Warriors was awesomely crappy :D
King Lear II chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
haha but no i didnt think it would be William Race...

... i thought it was going to Be Jason Chaser.
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Well, it was awesome. Still, Jack West Jr should have won. Especially now that 5GW is out. Although it wasn't when you wrote this, so you're forgiven.
RedHeadedWoman91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was a really cool story and I've always wanted Matthew Reilly to write a novel that combined those four guys (and Jason Chaser too)

I would love it (and many others too) if you could write more stories which combines the five guys, or however many.

Keep Writing and Never Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise!
hallower chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hilarious, but entirely inconcivable. If all those Matthew Reilly characters where in one building together, it would blow up.

(It would only seem like spontaneous combustion, but in reality, it would be the french.)