Reviews for The Reel Thing
XxTealJadexX chapter 28 . 3/12
update please?
Kurosuchi Rafah chapter 28 . 11/12/2014
There are no words that will define the superb glee that is to have you back. Thank you for not desappointing any of us. I'm glad.
I've read your work back then when you were in hiatus and I was fascinated with the quality of your work. I was utterly addicted in no time. But then I saw that you hadn't been updating in a very long time andI must say: I was saddened.
But now you're back and I am happy to see that my constant waiting and checking were not in vain. You have a really good piece of literature there,so don't you dare abandon it.
I love the story and the end of this chapter was delightful. Jealous Ulquiorra is priceless and I can die happy now. And I'm hoping big things for te next chapter.
I will always wait for your next update, love the story, thank you very much!
Cerulean Twin chapter 28 . 9/28/2014
*squeals* I'm so happy you updated ;w; I almost feel bad for Ulqui... almost xD
CandyDays chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Oh my gosh. I am so happy right now! I read this story around 2 years ago, and I can't want for the continuation!
Tintaglia In Flight chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Wooohooo glad to see you back XD

I look forward to chapter 27 eagerly no matter how short
Cerulean Twin chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
yesssss I nearly screamed when I saw this update. go go go! xD
stela-luna chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
Wow. You do not know how excited I am to know you are continuing this story. It's been so long. Honestly I have drifted from anime pairings but I am so going back and rereading this. It's such a great story. So glad your back and looking forward to more of it finally. ;)
Touchoflight chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
Your story is really good, but I don't understand why you have left it for three years... why type a story if you are not going to finish It? You have left your readers on a cliffhanger and had abandoned a such a beautiful couple that I never thought could possibly happen. You made me fall in love with ichiulqui/ ulquiichi and I'm so dissapointed in you... what I hate more than anything are authors who leave their stories behing, not bothering to finish. If you are going to type a story as brilliantly romantic and slow as yours then I suggest you finish it and not have such a huge cliffhanger with many dissapointed readers!
Milunika chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
It's been three years since you updated and I'm still waiting for it. I started reading this in the far 2010. and this has been the reason my English improved so well, plus it's the most amazing comedy I've ever seen. I especially like the way you write dialogues between Ulquiorra and Ichigo. It's the pure soul of the story. When you look at it a little better, the story isn't anything special...BUT your way of writing makes even the most boring situations seen incredibly interesting. I do hope you are going to continue writing because it's such a shame not to. I apologise for my English, it's not my mother tongue... All the best. :D
PlumeVif151 chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
I love your story and I absolutely love how you developped their "romance"
this is really great D
I'm looking forward to the next chapter ! I hope you'll write this to the end
iFanboy chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
:,(. Why have u stopped with the story? It was getting oh so good... Loving it over here
SahuKitakawa chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Does anybody know ;_; where the writer had been gone? -Your Evil Spleen
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
Thats all o_o no happy end just i wouldnt spent a Yen ... Oh come On thats cruel. This story is way too Great to just leave it behind lime this
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
this is great cant wait for more:)