Reviews for The Reel Thing
kitty chapter 8 . 3/23
Woah, I have to say I am impressed! You should just become a movie script writer. Or you already are. Cause good job! If the movie is real, I will be the first one to watch it! Bravo!
Just FYI, I believe that it should be Murphy's Law instead of Sod's Law. Sod's Law is a more extreme version of Murphy's Law. While Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong eventually. Sod's Law on the other hand declares that it always goes wrong with the worst possible outcome. Although both laws seem applicable to the situation, I believe that you are referring to Murphy's Law since you have already stated it.
Tory chapter 29 . 3/9
Continue pls
PsychoMP chapter 29 . 1/6
Aaaa I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm literally checking back here several times a day to see if it's been updated I am way too obsessed-
I'm really looking forward to the New Year's dinner with the Kurosakis and Ulquiorra. I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
Lol cute. I'm glad you're updating again!
PsychoMP chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
Thank you for updating again - and just in time for Christmas, too!

This chapter was perfect ah
The way Ulquiorra wanted to tell Orihime "who really posessed Kurosaki Ichigo" had me hanging on to every word! You write incredibly well, and I find when I start this fic again, I'm instantly caught up in the relationships between the characters and the way everything is so delicately worded, and it makes me just want to read more and more.
I'm looking forward to your next update! Happy Holidays!
Ingrey chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
OMG, it has been ages since I looked in here and could barely believe the notification I've got for this fic today. Thank you for continuing! It brings back memories... :)
Exile Wrath chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
*SCREECHES* THE THING HAPPENED AND OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE WOOOO.

idk who to sympathize with more, ichigo or ulquiorra or orihime, and I'm marking that as your fabulous writing.

Looking forward to whenever you update!
PsychoMP chapter 28 . 12/12/2015
Omf this is my third time reading this I think? I made an account for here just to write this review smh
Anyway please don't tell me this is a dead fic
I love it wayyyy too much for that to happen to it
Your writing and grammar is absolutely superb, and I love the plot line to bits. Every time there's an advance in Ichigo's and Ulquiorra's relationship, it makes me want to read even more! I honestly can't wait to see Ichigo's reaction to the news about Ulquiorra moving to America.
Please update as soon as you can! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
XxTealJadexX chapter 28 . 3/12/2015
update please?
Kurosuchi Rafah chapter 28 . 11/12/2014
There are no words that will define the superb glee that is to have you back. Thank you for not desappointing any of us. I'm glad.
I've read your work back then when you were in hiatus and I was fascinated with the quality of your work. I was utterly addicted in no time. But then I saw that you hadn't been updating in a very long time andI must say: I was saddened.
But now you're back and I am happy to see that my constant waiting and checking were not in vain. You have a really good piece of literature there,so don't you dare abandon it.
I love the story and the end of this chapter was delightful. Jealous Ulquiorra is priceless and I can die happy now. And I'm hoping big things for te next chapter.
I will always wait for your next update, love the story, thank you very much!
Cerulean Twin chapter 28 . 9/28/2014
*squeals* I'm so happy you updated ;w; I almost feel bad for Ulqui... almost xD
CandyDays chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Oh my gosh. I am so happy right now! I read this story around 2 years ago, and I can't want for the continuation!
Tintaglia In Flight chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Wooohooo glad to see you back XD

I look forward to chapter 27 eagerly no matter how short
Cerulean Twin chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
yesssss I nearly screamed when I saw this update. go go go! xD