Reviews for The Reel Thing
PsychoMP chapter 30 . 7/19
While I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a "proper" chapter 30, going back and reading chapter 29 was refreshing - I liked a lot of the changes and additions you made! When I got the notification telling me chapter 30 had been published I was super excited, as I thought you had forgotten about this - but I'm glad to see that's not the case!

Keep up the good work! (/•)/ ~
I enjoy this so much so don't even cross in your mind the word of "hiatus" or discontinued" bcuz I gonna cry real hard
Kimiyu chapter 30 . 4/18
OHHHH! This makes my day! Thank youu! 3
PsychoMP chapter 1 . 3/25
I hope you haven't forgotten about this!
I still check back regularly for updates; hope you'll update again soon, and in the meantime, everything is okay in your life :)
Kimiyu chapter 29 . 3/10
OMG! Here I could read one more chapter than in Ao3!
I don't have hope for another chapter T_T, the last update was in 2009 T_T
But that does not matter, I'll tell you that I love this story and that I enjoyed every episode I read. It is one of the few fics that made me laugh, it is usually difficult for a story to make me laugh, I am more of those people who laugh at facial expressions and tones of voice.
I know this fandom is dead, few are the ones who update stories once the anime / manga ends.
Thank you so much for having uploaded this marvel. I was happy for several days.
Cheers and hugs from Paraguay! :D
kitty chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
Woah, I have to say I am impressed! You should just become a movie script writer. Or you already are. Cause good job! If the movie is real, I will be the first one to watch it! Bravo!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
Just FYI, I believe that it should be Murphy's Law instead of Sod's Law. Sod's Law is a more extreme version of Murphy's Law. While Murphy's Law states that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong eventually. Sod's Law on the other hand declares that it always goes wrong with the worst possible outcome. Although both laws seem applicable to the situation, I believe that you are referring to Murphy's Law since you have already stated it.
Tory chapter 29 . 3/9/2016
Continue pls
PsychoMP chapter 29 . 1/6/2016
Aaaa I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm literally checking back here several times a day to see if it's been updated I am way too obsessed-
I'm really looking forward to the New Year's dinner with the Kurosakis and Ulquiorra. I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
Lol cute. I'm glad you're updating again!
PsychoMP chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
Thank you for updating again - and just in time for Christmas, too!

This chapter was perfect ah
The way Ulquiorra wanted to tell Orihime "who really posessed Kurosaki Ichigo" had me hanging on to every word! You write incredibly well, and I find when I start this fic again, I'm instantly caught up in the relationships between the characters and the way everything is so delicately worded, and it makes me just want to read more and more.
I'm looking forward to your next update! Happy Holidays!
Ingrey chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
OMG, it has been ages since I looked in here and could barely believe the notification I've got for this fic today. Thank you for continuing! It brings back memories... :)
Exile Wrath chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
*SCREECHES* THE THING HAPPENED AND OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE WOOOO.

idk who to sympathize with more, ichigo or ulquiorra or orihime, and I'm marking that as your fabulous writing.

Looking forward to whenever you update!
PsychoMP chapter 28 . 12/12/2015
Omf this is my third time reading this I think? I made an account for here just to write this review smh
Anyway please don't tell me this is a dead fic
I love it wayyyy too much for that to happen to it
Your writing and grammar is absolutely superb, and I love the plot line to bits. Every time there's an advance in Ichigo's and Ulquiorra's relationship, it makes me want to read even more! I honestly can't wait to see Ichigo's reaction to the news about Ulquiorra moving to America.
Please update as soon as you can! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
XxTealJadexX chapter 28 . 3/12/2015