Reviews for Midnight Terror
8annie81 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ah this reminds me too much of a sad story about a man who was taught to never show affection for other men, by the homophobic culture around him. For that reason he never hugged his son. *Sniff* Good going. Now you've made me cry.
Mother PoM chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Doesn't Private ever learn his lesson? *sighs*
Mikadaphne28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You really were way off, but I don't mind, even though you should know that I prefer Skilene. But great story. I'd try to read the other ones.
Skipper Quatermain chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I think the father-son relationship between Skipper and Private here is so strong and obvious, so it doesn't heard like SkipperxPrivate. I really love this story. Skipper tried to comfort the young penguin... That's so nice.. I really like this. Skipper can be a really good father-figure sometimes.. Great job!
jayta chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG that was soooooo cute ppl chant with me SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQULE
Enji86 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oww, Private can be so mischievous sometimes.
DovenGrenade chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
lmao! Funny, loved it!
Skipper Belmont chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
So, this is the inspiration of 'Only at Twilight'? Nice story!

It was a little bit looked like Skipper/Private, but I always think that Skipper is Private's dad... Yeah, it was also looked like a fatherly story...

Skipper as a dad, Marlene as a mom, and Private as the son! It's a nice family! D
Esperata chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aw! Skipper's SO cute! He acts all grumpy but really he's soft as anything. What was that quote? Oh yeah!

"You are toast"

"What was that, Private?"

"Crusty on the outside, soft and warm on the inside and good in a jam."

"Oh. That's nice."
AnimeLizz chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Yeah, this definately borders on the fine line between friendship and romance. But I think it's fine if you understand it, and I like the father/son sort of relationship between these two. Great story! XD
Porsche101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
XDD

and Private wants to watch the movie anyway! poor Skipper, having to deal with the younger one of the group... great story and when it said that Skipper was a 'light sleeper' he didn't seem like it in Only at Twilight. great work!
Fleeting Eternity chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aw, this story is so sweet! :D I can't stop smiling! And it's kinda funny, I was listening to the song "Father Figure" on YouTube when I started reading this. Ironic, yes? ;)
Suzurin chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I was wondering what you were goin' for... but I wouldn't have guessed a father/son thing until you mentioned it. 3 Nice job! I wish I could write as well as you... T~T. Oh, and yeah, I read your SkipperxMarlene, and you mentioned this, so I read this! I'm glad I did too! Well, I'm off to review the SkipperxMarlene (like I shoulda done in the first place~)! See yas!
candysweets chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Haha... Well putting all PrivateXSkipper thought's aside, hahaha, I thought this was really cute! It didn't really come off that way though, only if you actually kinda look for it..ha.. It still turned out really well, and we get to see a softer side of Skipper here, how he care's for Private as sort of a fatherly figure, and it was nice of him to let Private stay with him for the night... I know what it's like to have nightmare's, I can't watch horror movie's either... Lol.

Anyway's, great job!

5/5!

P.S. I'm still hoping for that Julien story! Hahaha. XD
PrincessRainbowSparkles chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
good story, I loved it. it was cute and some parts were funny.