Reviews for Love Her
LightzMusic22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014

Sorry, that's mean, but I was hit with so much feelz... :*( Best one shot everrrrrr!
obriens chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I just have one thing to say:

Finally, after a lot of fanfics, this is the first Namine-dies-fic which made me waste a tear! You dunno how hard is for me to cry when she does! My favorite one is where Roxas dies: 'Impossible To Cure'

God that one made me cry my eyes out! I just can say for this one: I FUCKING LUVED IT!

Write another pleaaaaaase!
thequietreader chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is one of the most moving stories I have ever heard. Beautiful writing paints a heartbreaking story, depicted softly by a song interspersed between the flashbacks and thoughts. It brought tears to my eyes as I read it. This was shockingly gorgeous and impossibly sad... Five hundred thousand stars for plot, writing, character development, internal and external dialogue, and overall flow and beauty - and, of course, the incredible emotion interweaving throughout the entire story.
constant boredom chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
oh wow...this made me cry /3 this is so well written and realistic that it's impossible to stop reading. I was all but heartbroken at the end... and y'know this is the first time I have ever cried reading a fanfic xD Props to you! You're writing is amazing AND your plot was incredible
TheCompleteBoxSet chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow. This sotry was amazing. I was crying by the end of it! D This was fantastic!
ohxasphyxiationx chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was so incredibly sad. I had no idea what to expect in the beginning, but this was so beautifully written and it portrays a really important message.

Excellent work, lady!
WON'T BE WRITING ANYMORE chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Soo emotional! I love the lyrics and how it matches the story! It made me cry so much! I still am! But that was so sad. But one of my favorite oneshots even though it's very sad but also very good:)
OoColorful MuffinoO chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ouch poor nam, the song is cool but the lyrics are shocking and the worst is than this things really happend in the world. It's a bit deppresing. People says they have problems when THOSE are real problems.

AXel sure was a support for Roxas same as Demdem. The story is sad and realistic I'm faving it.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 5/23/2009

I'm about in tears, too. Seriously. That was so freakin great. You did an amazing job like always, love.

You're right. I'm addicted...but I don't wanna stop...XD