Reviews for Watching
E.D.Silverwater chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
So sweet I love Meggie an Doria
Miss k chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
beautiful, no one writes enough of these between Doria and Meggie. I love that you made it wonderful even if it was rated K, it still makes me happy for them. Thank you for writing this and i hope you write more soon.
Eliza's Temper chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Finally

It's like no one likes Doria!

I like meggie and Doria there so cute together!

I love this story!
Livinginmelodies chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
oh i love it! hehe super cute
Chibij1s chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awww! :D that was adorable! :3
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
YEYYYYY I LOVED ITTTTTTT AWWWWWWWWWWW IM 100% TEAM DORIA! FARID HAD HIS CHANCE, AND HE WASTED IT! SOOO GO DORIA! YEAHH! ID LOVE MORE DORIA STORYS, SO PLEASEEE LET ME KNOW! OK? THANK YOU VERYYY MUCHHHHH XOXO
Thirrin73 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This made me smile :)

Honestly, I like both Farid/Meggie and Doria/Meggie pairings.

I really liked this, great job!

Thirrin73
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow,you sound like a real writer,maybe even Cornelia Funke herself.

MisticStar
Corinne Marie chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very well done, considering how little is known about Doria. Although, sometimes that is easier. Love the fluff, of course.
bookworm0417 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I really liked this one it was very very sweet and heart felt you captured them very nicely continue writing plz! we need more Meggie and Doria
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Awesome-ness! Cool-ness! Amazing-ness! WRite another longer one about Meggie and Doria PLZZ!
Sarah Ann chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very good...
Peege3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Awesome!

I liked how you incorporated things like how Dorio's eyes are as blue as fairy skin. That's very clever. You're a skilled writter!

Too bad it's a one of thing because I wanted more as soon as I read the word 'Fin'!

Kudos!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Very cute little piece you have here. I think you captured exactly why Meggie fell for Doria rather than Farid. There really isn't enough of these two, like you said.

Nice work!