Reviews for Under the Shadow of the Moon
HellzCrusader chapter 8 . 9/3/2009
oh sweet. that poor iwa nin pretty much got hit with a nuke cause of that attack, im glad your still wring in this story keep up the great work. :)
In.Light.Syrup chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
DAH. damn u and your horribly long updates. i had long ago thought of this as over. quit on. no more chapters. but NOWW you actually update?

though it was a good chapter, the way kakashi realized obito's 'secret' was so.. obito-like hehehe

if you haven't realized it before, this is blackpanda_xD talking, typing furiously on my friend's computer.

so yes. i'm pissed off with the overlong update, but was satisfied with the chapter. i really liked the last bit, you know how much potential that could have? i wonder what famous name they'll both have...

well, i don't particularly care if you kill rin (sry!) as long as u dont kill minato.

anyway, cant wait for the next chapter

L. Syrup/-black panda OTL
JayceeRising chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
w00t! Kakashi and Obito kick Iwa nukenin butt!

Update soon please
BlackPANDA xD chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
*reads last chapter*

NO it was just getting good. thank GOD kakashi isn't completely blind. this is so kawaii. i feel both devastated yet so happy reading this chapter. sad because i can't continue, but happy because well, the last scene was adorable.

nya CONTINUE DAMMIT!

*takes a deep breath* ok, i'm good i'm good

no wait... O_O *rereads the last chapter* omg... I ACCIDENTALLY SKIPPED OVER A LINE. OBITO KISSED KAKASHI ON THE FOREHEAD! OMG!

*teeters side to side on the chair with a stupid grin*

DAH YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!

-black panda OTL
thorthehero chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
story is still great! can't wait to see what happens next. i especially want to see what minato's reaction will be. not to mention the other uchias and the rest of the leaf village's reaction. will the two be hated? or will obito get a promotion for his kindness? will the two become konoha's best fighters? or will they be at their old level off fighting, with the nessecary modifications? whatever happens, i still think that the story will be great!
bj21 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Hi! Well, this chapter was interesting... Man Kakashi's quite a complainer in this one...

Obito's acting all sweet. And even though this is turning shonen-ai, it's still cute, so I'll keep on reading this! (gives a thumbs up)

I like how they all acted here so good job!

P.S. Ok, changed my mind about to let rin live... Kill her.
Googledi chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Heck yeah I'm satisfied,a fangirl needs her romance. Oh and by the way I'm British, I come from Birmingham...but I don't have a brummie accent, to get to London, I'd have to go on a 1 hour journey by car, when you do get to London be careful since there are alot of cases of swine flu!
Rangerfan58 chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
hm interesting can't wait for more
thorthehero chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
awsome as always! this story's doing great! better than what happened in the manga, that's a definite. you know what would be cool? having kakashi's team( aside from minato, of course) grow up with kakashi and having genin teams of their own! and it'd be so cool if there was this jutsu that allowed kakashi to regain his full sight, without obito losing any of his! or maybe somthing that allowed kakashi to activate the sharingan whenever he wanted! or a jutsu that, after obito gave an eye, would allow both to be able to see fully again! or, here's the best idea i have, combine ideas two and three! you know, both seeing fully AND having sharingan! i dunno, maybe i'm just having another crazy moment, i really don't know. but, i like being crazy. gives me ALOT of ideas. but, maybe you can use these ides, or twist them into somthing that you might want to use instead. anyway, PLEASE WRITE MORE! i can't wait to see what happens next!
The Candy-Kage chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
lol. looks like your prediction was spot on too. i am lucky number 6. D looks like im just as good in predictiopn as kakashi in the series. *grins* haha. your right. i didn't see the last part coming. i figured the sharingan would be around a battle scene but i didn't expect it so soon.

Well good luck on your next chapter. I predict Kakashi and rin will be even more suprized trhan they ever were in previous chapters.
bj21 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Nice one!

So Obito still gives his eye to him in the end? It's still awesome but it's not Sharingan is it?

I think Rin shouldn't die... She should live. My reasons:

1. There's few kunoichi in the world and 2. Obito would have no love life is she died.

But I'll still vote for it!

This chapter rocks!
Rangerfan58 chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
yea guess i wasn't paying attention to the other chapters until just recently can't wait for more and it looks like kakashi still gets the sharingan though through a completely different situation but won't he still be blind since he can't turn off the sharingan and he only has his headband lifted when he uses it?
toastxkun chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
this is good i cant wait for more
Googledi chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
This just keeps getting better, I love this chapter and I hope you update soon coughmakekakashiukecough...XD
Winser chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Oh! Can't wait for the nect chapter!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »