Reviews for Under the Shadow of the Moon
toastxkun chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
well i cant wait for more cuz this is really great :)

i hope we will see maybe something with Sakumo? i dont know well keep up the great job
The Candy-Kage chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Hi! yay! im the 5th person to review for the 5th chapter! Ignore that. Im feling hyper today. Sorry for the review. I was away at camp.

I like this chapter the best. The end of Kakashi's part was well, not much of a cliffie. Now im trying to figure out what the SAndaime wants to say to minato. my guess is he wants kakashi to return to the battle field. and minato is against it. hahas. i shall see if i am right. D . and i though kasho means apparent death. well, thats what the dictionary said at least.

Have fun with the next chapter!

()_()

( '.' )

(")_(")
Googledi chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I love this pairing and the plot is perfect and I can't wait for you to update since this story's so great. I also really like this pairing too...Kakashi is the uke right?
Rangerfan58 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
so Minato is about to find out about becoming Yondaime and kakashi is dealing with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) can't wait for more
bj21 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
(Crying hysterically)

Poor Kakashi! Come here and I'll pull you into a hug! Then you won't be so alone anymore and I'll beat up those *toot* Iwa nins!

(Returns to reality)

Whoops, fangirl moment there! Anyway, this was a very good chapter! And what does that Hokage want with Minato now?

I'm getting excited!

I've read shards of the heart by Shtuff and it was very good too!

Anyway, keep up the good work! )
al3n3a chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Excellent chapter! I liked the reunion scene, with Obito crying and Kakashi taunting him. I look forward to another chapter and thanks for sharing.
Alfendi chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Since you're reading my story, I decided to give a go at yours. The plot is awesome! If I was to write Kakashi blind, I probably couldn't do that. Kakashi is very well characterized, I can totally imagine everything happening. So is it generally friendship kind of thing, Kakashi and Obito? Looking forward to the next chapter! Continue the story, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'll probably update a chapter soon!
The Candy-kage chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
nice cliffie at the end. Enjoyed this one while it lated. Hey! don't so mean to kakashi. he's one of my favourite characters! without him, primary school days would not exist! * gasp* like this chapter the best so far. lets see when we get to the other!

I know what you mean by a lot of homework. we've got 2 book and article review to be done by the end of the hols for both chinese and english. math and science are equally bad. must do a survey on electricity comsumption... haha. but they gave us a few weeks to do it so i hope i can finish.

well, keep working on your chapters and i'll keep reviewing. No chapter, no review. well, fanfic won't let me review anywasy. and ignore my rants. i can go on till the end of time.

Gotta go complete my scripts now! Cya!
Rangerfan58 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
nice i like how things are starting to really get moving can't wait for more and i can't wait to see how his teammates help kakashi overcome his blindness
thorthehero chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
stormwolf527,

your story, 'Under the Shadow of the Moon', is the best! i was really upset when poor kakashi was revealed to be blind. i hope he gets his sight back! i know it's probably a long-shot, but it would still be cool. and i totally agree with you about kakashi coming back to life! i felt like doing a jig on the spot! (ahem) anyway... keep up the great work! i can't wait to see what happens next!
kakashifan9 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I knew Kakashi would make it in the manga. It was kinda obvious to me even though I worried a bit too. :P

You do realize that "Kashi" means "snack" in japanese right? LOL People should find this stuff out. When I learned, I couldn't stop laughing when reading fanfics with this kind of nickname. LOL

Anyway, I like how Kakashi's still here and emotions running through him such as not wanting Obito or Rin to see him in his kind of condition. I feel sad that Kakashi lost his sight but when it comes to fanfics, it's not unusual. So far, it's getting pretty good. I'll be waiting for another chapter.

(And about the kakashifan7 and kakashifan9 thing, to get it straight, we're two different people.)
bj21 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Oh gosh! Poor Kakashi!

But still, I kinda chuckled on the fact that Kakashi doesn't fancy hospitals... He tried to escape through the window! XD!

And yes, falling out of chairs can be very painful... )!

Oh, I've read chapter 449! Kakashi's damn alive and I'm damn happy about it!
al3n3a chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I love the story so far and I'm really looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing! )
kakashifan7 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
im happy that kakashi is alive too! :) he shouldn't have died in the 1st place though. i like the new chapter- ur a quick writer, u update so fast.
toastxkun chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
this story about kakashi being blind sounds like another story i read but dont worry this one is great and you should keep on writing it i would love to know what happens next :)
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »