Reviews for Under the Shadow of the Moon
The Candy-Kage chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Happy birthday stormwolf527! hope you enjoyed it! I loved the twist! it makes the readers/fans more motivated(for lack of a better word) to continue reading. excellent as always. Trying making your chapters at least 800 words... more people tend to read longer chapters but don't make them too long! they give up!

Just to say sorry inadvance... i may not beable to read or review your stories for sometime because i flunked 2nd i'll try to review whenever i can and sorry for not bothering to submit a verified review!
bj21 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Oh, it was your birthday was it? Well happy b-day to you! X3...

(Falls out of chair in shock)

Oww... KAKASHI'S BLIND?

OMG! That only makes this story more exciting! It makes me all excited on what's in store for poor Kakashi! Oh, and by the way... Obito is a very naughty eavesdropper... :)!

Update soon!

Poor Kakashi.
Rangerfan58 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
yea sorry about missing a chapter that happens sometimes can't wait for more because then we start finding out what happened in the interval between capture and freedom and what's going to happen to kakashi now that he's blind
kakashifan7 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
I really like this story- can't wait for the next chapter. :)
The Candy-kage chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Hey! i think you did an extremely good job on your story so far! i don't waste my time reviewing everything. ( i know im harsh but there are thoe which really deserve it). i think you should make your chapters a bit longer. otherwise you are fine. No grammar or spelling mistakes. Pleas eodn't leave us with cliff-hangers! I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
bj21 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
It was my pleasure to favorite this story!

Oh dear! I hope poor 'kashi's ok! (breaks into tears)

I'm waiting for the 3rd chapter! This fanfic rocks!
kakashifan9 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Hahahahah! A new writer always feels joy in receiving reviews, but believe me, the joy wheres off after a while. LOL

But anyway, I like the twist of events here. Obito feels the same way about Kakashi after he believes he's 'dead' and it's kind of cute how it happens. Then he's all surprised after Kakashi comes back from the so called 'dead'. It's good to have friends. LOL
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
An exciting beginning. I particularly like the subtlety of the twist making this into an AU. I eagerly look forward to more.
Ioenix chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lovely! I can't wait for the reunion!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4