Reviews for Cardiff Bay
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Jacks in the doghouse 3
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
damn funny! tnx for this xDD
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Muhahahaha! I should feel sorry for Ianto ... should ... but it's hard to feel compassion when you're laughing! Well written short story!
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Haha,Jack wanted to distract Ianto with sex? He thought he would get away after what he did to Ianto's car? Haha. He'll be in a lot of trouble.

Love it.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Well, I guess it's a good thing Jack can't die...although that does mean Ianto can kill over and over.
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Resurrection headache incoming, lol.

Very nice, though at the beginning I was a bit confused as to whose car it was (it seemed like it was Jack's), but other than that it was just hilarious reading and seeing where it was going - which was to Jack getting in a LOT of trouble!

And proof that, in the end, it's Ianto you should be afraid of, not the aliens :D
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh dear! I imagine Jack would be a world of trouble now :)
happyday girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
lol i love this! just jack's innocence and ianto getting frustrated! it's really funny!
minimumstitch chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
LOL! This gave me a much needed giggle! Thanks.
mandassina chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Poor, long suffering Ianto. Jack's lucky he loves him as much as his next breath. Although that makes me wonder how long Ianto can hold his breath as Jack probably ain't gettin' any for a while.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
. . .oops. Jack's in trouble.
pinksocks chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh he didn't! Haha. Nice to see you update.

vert-vert chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Perfect! A pleasure to read.
WriterOnAMission chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Awesome ablousutly immense all though the whole kissing bit in the middle was strange but good