Reviews for Fly Home
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 5/11
I'm gonna be honest. After reading your anorexia story, I really wasn't holding out much hope for this. But the premise of this story is so much better. In volume 1, you mentioned it was your first HPTwilight, and I think you did really well. So even though the other was pretty uncomfortable to read, this story gives me hope that there are other gems in your library, and I'll just need to keep reading to find them.
floophoenixLing chapter 6 . 4/18
All was Edward's fault! if he claim his mate earlier, non of this would happen.. Harry is too innocent and didn't know he was being manipulated... and he dare called Harry whore?! I just want to smack his head down the table!
shadowfurie chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
I really want to ask a question here but it will probable spoil someone elses reading pleasure. O well it will probably be explained in volume three.
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
My heart burned when Edward saw Alice's Vision . I tried nkt to scream and cry of lain, and sadness :'( . And it's 11:03 PM ...THE FEELS ARE SOOO STROOONG!
kat1316 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Nooooo that was too cruel having him r-raped *cries*
leylinjan chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I wonder why no one said that it was Edward's fault - not even Edward himself. Because he definitely has half of the blame...
JulianneL chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
T.T *pout* harry, you should have made him grovel a bit more.
JulianneL chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
EDWARD, how could you! *sob* this is all getting so out of hand...
DemeRain chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
Thanks for sharing.
emthereble chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
wow Brilliant !
moonprincess97524 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
wonderful.
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
:) i love it...ooo children? *snerk* i look forward to more!
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
:) i love it...ooo children? *snerk* i look forward to more!
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
hm babies... maybe they'll adopt Bella lol I can't wait to read the next volume ]
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
i like but the rape part was not needed i think but any way it was just constructive criticism