Reviews for 15 Things That Owen Can't Do
gaucung89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love these delightful Crowen so much. thanks for the one shots
KatyOh chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Owen Does play guitar! Haha it wasn't shown when you wrote it.
And Kevins excellent at tennis! :D
zdinosaur chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Giggle! Giggle! This is fun. Yup, there are lots of stuff Owen can't do. Poor bloke fell flat on his face and bled and Beth couldn't stand the sight of blood...that makes me loathe Beth. Can't even kiss a boo boo. Ah, yes...another jealous Cristina here. Oh yes, I absolutely love that he's not able to talk military police into forgetting they ever saw something questionable. Heheh! That meant he wasn't a saint. Believable!
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Adorable, and very in-character for all of them. I could certainly use Owen for my closets! I liked the ice-skating story, and I'd *love* to know about "Owen and the MPs." Hee! Nice job.
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was hilarious! Owen shirtless in Callie’s closet building shelves and then telling Cris not to worry cause he’s doing hers too… I could so see that whole scene as I played out. Beth and the skating even seemed like something lil miss sunshine would do. Too funny! Thanks for sharing!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Squeal! That was delicious, smart, adorable and easily imaginable. In character and very very done. Loved it!

Red
J chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I'm not a huge fan of fanfic, but you are one of the very few writers I love to read. I have read all your stories and I love, love them. Love your dialogue first and foremost and the humor because it's so hard to write. My favorite story is the one with pearls. I feel bad for not having commented before, but I just wanted to let you know that you have another fan and can't wait to read more from you.
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was so cute!
returntothedarklands chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw...

That was cute :)

Good little story. Thanks for writing it
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
cute little 'banter' between the 3 of them. ) i like it.
ohcyfan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I love it! Nice view of the future... and I second the request I already see here for the backstory on the whole military police incident.

I also enjoyed getting a sense of him and Beth, something that totally mystified me on the show. For the first time, I could actually see that relationship as being appropriate for another time and place in his life.

I love handy Owen - building shelves, painting houses... Sigh...
Lyde chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Um...you're totally going to write the fic where Owen is drunk and gets caught by the MPs, right? :) This was super cute and I enjoy reading about Owen's imperfections. Can't wait to read more of your stories (hinthint)!
uniquely fresh chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
white jeans and fuzzy pink sweater (cringes) that sounds like Beth's awful sense of fashion.

Cute story, I really enjoyed it. Loved Cristina's humor, classic and you captured it well. Thanks for sharing.