Reviews for The Sweenett Diaries
tori chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
omg i started tearing up! i loved it!
Almost an Actress chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Man, Sweeney is dark and sad and heartbreaking, and Mrs. Lovett is hilarious! Keep going, yeah?
Lady Musket chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Well writing and original ideia... But I'm such a sweenett shipper that I could only think:
POOR !
hervissa chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
This story is great! The idea of the diaries is awesome :D Sweeney seems to be veeery sad without his precious Lucy..I just hope that Sweenett will rise from the ashes of Bency :D
And besides his dark thoughts about commiting suicide you got him precisely ;)

hervissa :)
SweeneyTodd15 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Good job! I am however confused on how that was suppose to be a sweenett?
MireiLovett1846 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
You got his voice DEAD. ON.

It was so beautiful! Heartbreaking, yes, but so emotional in a way we never really see in the film. You are a truly gifted writer. Keep up the AMAZING work! ]

I can't wait for chapter 4!

MireiLovett1846 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
God, poor Mrs. Lovett! [

Once again, Sweeney was SCARY good. I think he already has plenty of screws loose...

I am being brutally honest: Like everything else you write, Una, this is absolutely fabulous and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please extend it! This is a great idea, and I want to see it keep going.

MireiLovett1846 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
WHAT CAUGHT HER EYE?

I love how this is written! You never fail to perfectly write Mrs. Lovett. I lovett! ]

x-nellie-lovett-x chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
That was a FAB story! Please please please will you write a few more chapters? x
Obsessive Freak chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
I think Sweeney thinks of his diary as Lucy too much. Instead of treating the book like his wife, he should mention her, not try to talk to her.

I like it in a way though. It makes him even more creepy.
Patchworkcrows chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Wow you found out about my new pen name. Nicely done. Lol (curtsies) you're very welcome. (Sniffles) Poor Sweeney. I liked how you made him seema bit loopy and made him a bit like his oldself. I assume we'll see more agressive, angry, blood lusting Sweeney soon?
NelliethePieAngel chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I feel so bad for Sweeney, but I know I can't wait for the Sweenett part to come. Oh, and as for Ben thinking Lucy's imagining the princess in the tower part she isn't, green finchlinnet bird (ha.) Oh, i just though of an idea for the story. Make Sweeney get personal revenge on Mrs. Lovett by him looking through her diaries. And make there be a lot of Sweneey love in them. Hahaha, disturbing and adoring. Peace.
SweeneyToddRocksMySocks chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
*sniffs* Poor Sweeney. He's just so depressed. It makes me want to plop down on my bed and bawl my eyes out. He forgives her huh? Good for him. *turns to Sweeney* This is the part where you realize that Lucy's never coming back and that Nellie is perfect for you, ya moron! *turns back to unamuerte* Fantastic chapter my friend. I can't wait to read more!
Patchworkcrows chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Lol loose screws. I loved it honestly but I'd love to see SWEENEY'S Diary entries. For example, perhaps some from the past and afterwards?
SweeneyToddRocksMySocks chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I am being brutally honest. If you do not update in the next couple of days, I will tear my hair out! I seriously like this fic. Please keep it going.