Reviews for One fine afternoon
Hope Li chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Congratulations!

I dont know very much english then I only understand a few, but I tried to read the fic because I love that Sorata and Arashi be together *_* and I think the fic was wonderful, you should writte more about them.

Can I ask you something? Can you do the fic in spanish?

Please!

Ok I think is all, sorry if I wrote with a lot of mistakes T_T
Sweet Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Awwh, so cute. I especially like the ending- picturing Sorata's priceless expression just makes me laugh.

~~Ruby
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Very nice
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Arashi, Sorata, and cats. I can't think of any better combination... _ I found it amusing how everyone expected Arashi to know where Sorata was and to go and find him... I could see that happening. I also find Arashi's indecision between ignoring Sorata and smacking him very believable. I really like this line: "He had tried so hard to make her smile, and something as simple as a small cat's caress had achieved it." It adds a lot of depth to both characters and indirectly shows how they treat each other. Inuki's apparent enjoyment in tormenting Sorata is really funny. I like this line as well: "She was supposed to push him away from her, not encourage him." It shows Arashi's struggle with her emotions, really shows her true character. I like Sorata's attempt to explain love to Tai. Sweet and funny. And again with the mutual hatred between Sorata and Inuki - too funny! I really liked the ending - this is a really cute and wonderful fanfic! Wonderful job! _
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Freaky _
ChibiRaihaHK chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Ahhhhhhhhh... Sweet... Loved it!