Reviews for Wayward Sons
LAITOFORLIFE chapter 1 . 8h
This story is amazing so far...
AdAstra47 chapter 15 . 6/19
LOL at the note about Church St. and Hooker Ave. I love that you notice little details like that. I think it probably helps your writing.
Underage wincest usually doesn't do it for me, but I like that this story is realistic about it. They both acknowledge that Dean's the big brother and an adult, they both feel guilty and conflicted. And I'm finding the story well-written and entertaining. Good balance of the action stuff with the relationship stuff.
So, anyway, I know I'm late to the party and this story is already finished, but I hope you have continued to write. And thank you for writing this!
Pinapples chapter 118 . 5/29
This story was amazing, it was so in-depth and interesting and i actually cried and i spammed the whole thing, i wish i could forget it so i could re-read it right away xD normally i dont read Wincest but this one was really good. Judging from the last time you've updated your stories, it seems like you stepped away from here for now but if you ever come back im going to be the first person to read whatever you post
Kiki1770 chapter 118 . 5/27
Wow, lovely story. I really would like to read a canon re-writing with the Sam and Dean romance. Not every episode, that would be tedious and boring but just the highlights you know? More than anything, I'm impressed with the depth and complexity of all the characters. John was especially a surprise. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 103 . 3/16/2016
Wish the link would work from my cell phone. Wanna hear what she has to say
lordlosslove chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
I liked this chapter. Nice and well written.
lordlosslove chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
Its so difficult to picture a 14 hear old Sam. So hard. Actually, impossible. I'm seeing 22 year old Sam no matter what.
Guest chapter 71 . 3/8/2016
I knew it. Yay.
Guest chapter 67 . 3/8/2016
Uh oh why do I get the feeling that it will go wrong. Off to the next chapter
Guest chapter 48 . 3/7/2016
Finally it happened. Love it.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/4/2016
Came across your story and live it. If you still have em I would love to read those 6 pages.
itsthosewinchestersagain chapter 118 . 3/1/2016
Beautifully done! I loved it!
DestielLove1 chapter 118 . 1/22/2016
OMG! I loved this story so much! It was so freaking emotion and it takes a lot to make me say that! The ending was heartbreakingly perfect! I really hope there is a sequel!
-Amber
Guest chapter 118 . 12/2/2015
I'm serious, i freaking cried like a baby at the last chapter! Great work! ;D
Guest chapter 118 . 11/25/2015
wow what an amazing story by far the best ive read and i have read many many you.
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »