Reviews for Wayward Sons
wow what an amazing story by far the best ive read and i have read many many you.
Kiki1770 chapter 8 . 10/29
Oh my god I totally agree. Never have I ever thought a back was so sexy until Dean!
bleeb90 chapter 118 . 9/20
This story was beautiful, probably the best Wincest I have read to this day. Thanks for sharing it!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 60 . 9/2
We had gsa at my high school. Though we all called it gsaat gay straight alliance at tallwood. Thenteacher that moderated was gay and we even saw him at gay pride events. It was a wonderful safe group. We were tight friends.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 8 . 8/30
Oh no Jensens back is a work of art. I definitely find back muscles attractive and hos back is the pinnacle of perfection.
IReadFromTheEnd chapter 5 . 7/13
I'm not very articulate, therefore I'm not very fond of reviews, but since you asked, well, I like the story.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 118 . 6/18
;;;-;;; so good. I put off finishing these last few chapters for a few weeks bc I don't want it to be over but I love every emotionally destructive chapter 3 /3
Frost and Tears chapter 118 . 6/17
Hey, just wanted to say that I've read through this story twice now and I really enjoyed it. It's sad to read it ending in such a way but it also feels like it's complete.

In all honesty I don't think you could've done much better at ending it. The ending was peaceful and made me feel at ease. I was worried that it would end in such a sickening and heartbreaking manner, but it was just sorrowful.

I know it's been asked and you've mentioned it, but a sequel would probably be something we'd all love to read from you. I think you're a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Best wishes
MiNiGiIOI chapter 114 . 6/12
Omg that means u r 23 now, that's super tragic, I'm barely less than a decade younger than you (I'm 14), I need to rethink my life choices ;o; cx
MiNiGiIOI chapter 107 . 6/11
MiNiGiIOI chapter 89 . 6/11
"Explicitly stated on the show that they're soul mates" I KNOW! I WAS PRACTICALLY SCREAMING WITH JOY WHEN I WATCHED IT! AHH! (also, sorry I didn't comment more, I wanted to but the call of the next chapters was too strong)
MiNiGiIOI chapter 34 . 6/9
I would LOCE to see the twisted result of ur mind!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 16 . 5/17
also on the chapter "caught" thank you so much for it being immediate if I had to read up to it I wouldn't have been able to handle the anxiety and would've bailed so thanks (I really like thias fic and I hav a history of abandoning fics to avoid anxiety induced emotional breakdown)
MiNiGiIOI chapter 17 . 5/17
I know I'm an awful person for snorting a midst the angst but at "trying to feel his way in the darkness" I may have remembered a vine that began with the soundbite "feeling my way6 through the darkness" cutting to black and then "*smashing glass* ah fuck" X3 whooops
1,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »