Reviews for Red, White & Who
Truth and Chaos chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
I am just a little bit in love with you're writing style right now. This story was fantastic. On spot with all of their personalities. Love the humor. And I love that you used the 10th doctor. David Tennant is so yummy.
Truth and Chaos chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I lol'ed at the "Bigfoot sightings" part. Actually I'm still laughing.
Psychedelica chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
That was really good! Sorry if I sound surprised, but I wasn't expecting to get into it so much! :)

3 Mentalist

3 Doctor Who

3 The two combined! :)))))
MerriWyllow chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Brilliant. Spot-on Ten. And was Jane channeling Lord Peter Wimsey there at the end?
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
(agrees, nodding) it was a very good crackfic.

-Silvermoon
MayFairy chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
i thought it was very funny! Jane and the Doctor would make the funniest duo!
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Reviewing as I go, and I probably won't review again til the end.

But I have to say this: *snigger* ...memory palace...like Hannibal... *snigger* I love Dr. Lecter.

Just saying, I hate present tense writing. It's awkward. BUT you do what's comfortable, so don't mind me. Just...pick a tense and stay with it. I know it's hard. Sometimes you just don't notice it. All we can do is try. :)

*SRC*
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Eeee, I'm bouncing with joy. This was not only hilarious but in-character as well! I'm insanely happy now :)
Shard Aerliss chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
That was fun XD I like the almost choppy style you have (when you stick to one tense :P) and you've got all the characters down perfectly (ignoring the 'ship... but that's personal taste).

Cho's lines were hilarious and I loved the little movie script scene... and the jelly-babies.

You even got in some techno-babble. Nice one!

Great work.
Shard Aerliss chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Oooh, only 4 chapters, not 10. Eyesight must have gone funny XD

Why can't I edit my review? Didn't we used to be able to do that?
Shard Aerliss chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
*snigger* Perfect Lisbon so far... and I already want to smack the (10th) Doctor upside his cheesy grin face, so that's a good sign you're doing it right.

You wrote a 10 chapter crackfic? Are you nuts?

Guess that goes without saying, really XD

Just one little CC; you seem to be jumping around with tenses, quite a bit. Not a big thing, I find myself doing it all the time and I usually only catch it when I go back to a work few months after the last edit.

Onward I go, to Ch2! Well okay, copy/paste to my Kindle so I can read it at work, but you know what I mean.
Trbl chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Oh sweet Lord above...Laughed My Bleep off. This was so wonderful.
RuthLeilani chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Cute! The TARDIS has a thing for Jane. Nice one.
KariSilver chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Beautiful! Brilliant! absolute GENIUS! I hate that Tennant left... I'm a year behind and haven't got to see any with Mat 'cuz I don't get BBC America. I always loved The Mentalist and this short story was literally perfect in my eyes. Every character you take on is so true it's amazing-from the way they speak to the little tics they have. Honestly, astounding, awesome :P
Analinda chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Love It! The characterization was excellent; very Jane and Very Doctor! The rest of the team was completely believable. I felt that I was watching a episode. All the science fiction in-jokes was an excellent touch, and in-character. Delightful!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »