Reviews for Red, White & Who
Analinda chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Love It! The characterization was excellent; very Jane and Very Doctor! The rest of the team was completely believable. I felt that I was watching a episode. All the science fiction in-jokes was an excellent touch, and in-character. Delightful!
AnimeArchAngel chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
This is fantastic! Definitely one of the best crossovers I've ever read. I never imagined a Doctor Who/Mentalist fic, but I was so happy when I found this! I was basically smiling the entire time, and laughed out loud in a few places (especially the last line with the TARDIS!). Brilliant job!
Temporal Austenite chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I don't know how many brownie points you earned for this, but I think I'm gonna run out of brownies. This has gleefully surpassed epic and has run wild in the fields of perfect fanfiction. Thank you for writting it!
TillyMe chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
THAT was TOO awsome for words!:)
Holz9364 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
EternalDarkness'nRandomness007 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Very good : ) brightened up a Sunday afternoon : D
PeanutTree chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
This is great. In fact, this is fantastic! I love how you didn't try to make one protagonist outshine the other, but played to both of their strengths. And I also liked the chorus in the background!
MWellsey chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Great, I loved it. You got the characters perfectly. I wouldn't have ever imagined such a cross over- but I'm glad I found this!
dammitspawk chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
THAT WAS THE AWESOMEST CRACKFIC EVER! tehe, i like the little bit at the end with the TARDIS...

Haru Inuzuka chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
-snickers and claps, grinning- This made my DAY! X) I ALWAYS wondered what would happen if Jane and the 10th Doctor ever met! And now I know! LOVE~! Bloody brillent! -
Ninja93 chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Wow...just wow! That was awesome!
FDCR chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
So I never ever review at the Pit of Voles. (It's a character flaw I know.) But I read this, and I just - the uncontrollable grin that spread across my face as I imagined Lisbon's horror at the discovery of there being two of them like that... and then them advancing on her. I laughed out loud.
Morrolan chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Love it!
PrairieDawn chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Nice ambiguity there on the psychic thing, with Jane.
Kaylee Tam chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
I just realized that, at your parting line, I literally slapped my knee...
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »