Reviews for Red, White & Who
QuietlyGone chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
"Rush out heroically. We're wearing the red shirts here. Metaphorically speaking. I'm the politically correct ethnic sidekick, you're the dumb muscle comic relief.” I love this line! Also I'm not usually found of crossovers- but this is the exception. It's a great, albeit slightly weird idea that's totally working! Jane and Lisbon better end up togther though, can't have her running off with the doctor now.
99GreenBottles chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
LoL! Jane and The Doctor, I'd never noticed how similar they are until I read your story. It is also pretty cool that Jane is immune to the psychic paper. I really hope you carry on with this story, it's funny, well written and the characters are themselves. I hope you can update soon. XD
House Calls chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Bwah! Love it so far! What a twist! :)
Lesalanna chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Oh, my Lord, it's the DOCTOR,isn't? That is just AWESOME. :D

A little more description of the scenes and settings might be nice, but at the same time, aren't really needed here, are they? Good work, I can't wait for more...poor Jane's getting bested by the master. "Lisbon-candy" indeed!
Arcadya chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
'Lisbon-candy' hilarious.

I didn't know where you were going with this but as soon as you said british sci-fi...I was in!

So far, I'm quite impressed!
Frogster chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Good! "Lisbon-candy." I like that! I bet Jane's jealous...not only that he's somehow been...outwitted...but that Lisbon seems to be paying more attention to this new guy.

Update soon!
chavivi86 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Oh, nice. I love it. The Doctor meets Patrick Jane... they'll drive each other crazy! Seems that they already are. I'm inappropriately pleased with myself for having figured out who the stranger was in chapter one (without noticing the title clue).

Keep writing - I love it so far.
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I like this story. Jane and the Doctor, er, I mean, John Smith are very similar in many ways. I was hoping someone would write a crossover for these two shows because . . . well, they're both awesome.
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Ooh, is there gonna be something (obviously not lasting) between Lisbon and Smith? Is Jane gonna be jealous? Oh, the anticipation.

"Cho's eyes widen slightly. (Which, in anyone else, would mean a step back and a dramatic gasp, at least.) " lol, this was great. You have a lovely sense of humor. The best line was this though:

"Is that in Mexico?" ROFL! Ah, Rigsby and Cho...
XCgirl chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Oh my gosh a Dr. Who crossover! Two of my favorite shows together! This looks like it'll be a VERY interesting story. Can't wait for more!
Divinia Serit chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
This story makes a lot more sense with the second chapter, and I'm pretty sure I know WHO he is :) Poor Lisbon! I wonder if Jane will be jealous! HAHAHAH-great job so far
JocelynMcC chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Lisbon rolls her eyes. Give it another minute, and they'll be sniffing each other's butts and growling.

*lmao* So funny!

So what's UNIT? I'm not from the U.S.; did I miss something?

xxJo
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Good start, looking forward to more.

You asked at the top of your Ipod Shuffle set if anyone had guessed who the new guy was yet... so I came back to re-read...

NOW, *I* am also a fan of Lie to Me (I know, I know, the two shows have a grudge match against each other, but I really like BOTH) so if you were me, the new guy would be Cal Lightman, although the red and white trainers don't seem very Cal-like (nor a suit, for that matter)... but I've never paid attention to *his* shoes the way Jane's footwear has been brought to everyone's attention.

But, you aren't me, and there are a bazillion other shows out there (I'm taking the leap to think that this is somehow a crossover) that have Brit actors who keep their accent (and thus Brit identity) rather than Americanize it, and I don't watch any other shows right now (and the ones I did watch that had Brit actors (a) had them using American accents, and (b) would have even less of a reason to be out involved in an investigation - well, *maybe* Sam Tyler [American version] would, but not the other two) so I probably have NO idea. (The only other one I can think of, and haven't actually seen him, is House?) For that matter, Cal wouldn't have *that* much reason to be out there, but he *could* have been asked to look into something in California...

So, hope you update soon so we can find out!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
HeHe, funny. Very funny. Can't wait to read more of this.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Ooh, what's going to happen? I'm in desperate need of an update.

That totally sucks about the external storage (the computer too, but the storage...man, I feel your pain. So much work...). Good luck on starting from scratch! I hope you had a copy of your book somewhere else. Or printed. Or something.

Anyway, good first chapter and I look forward to the next!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »