Reviews for Advice
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
*snortgiggles* I can just imagine Uhura coming into her quarters, seeing Spock wearing a penguin suit and listing off everything he likes about her for oh, say, an hour or two.

Spock: I am also fond of the peculiar lilt you take on when you speak the more common dialect of Romulan...

Uhura: Mm-hm. Hey, keep going. I just need to go in the bathroom and get ready for bed.

Spock: And, of course, your hair when you have just awoken is strangely appealing...
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Nice. Very nice! I was sniggering nearly the entire time I was reading this...
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
lmao. jim is like an overzealous child. love it.
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Funny! Spock is just too logical for his own good sometimes.
andaere chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Cute. :) You've really got the characters and their banter down.
cdraco chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
yay, you wrote it. Very cute, loved him being coached by the guys
HoVis chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
You had better be preparing a second chapter for this to see what Spock actually *does* say! :P

Haha, I loved McCoy's line: "He can still kill you, Jim".

Brilliant stuff, I loved the banter - great job. They were all wonderfully in character but you gave McCoy some lovely one-liners.

HoVis
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was really cool! I loved it! Adorable! It really made me laugh. P "You have to make her see why she should marry you and not...Me, for example." Jim grinned" That was one of my favourite lines, set me off in giggles! xD

~Paula
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
It was cute. I had wondered how the conversation came up that Spock admitted that he didn't know how to propose, and I wondered what they had said to him.

Good job. I love plot bunnies. Hope to see more soon.
nomdeplumekansas chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I think this is really cute! I am sure she'll say yes! She has to. Good job!
Mike the2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009