Reviews for Strong Enough
Tsukiko K chapter 20 . 7/7
I hate Vlad in this story. Do you know how much my urge to simply murder him painfully has crossed my mind? First, I would make him feel everything Danny had one hundred times over, then I would torture him with things that could hurt a ghost for two weeks or more before finally killing him painfully.
ChaoticMinds chapter 20 . 6/17
-cries out in distress- It's been 7 years since you last posted for this story..! (இдஇ ) A few chapters ago, you said you WOULDN'T abandon this story, but you HAVE. So close to it's ending, too! (Really, I can see Vlad's clock a ticking. It's only a matter of time until he's caught. After a while, cheaters get caught.) It's really such a shame... I just read through all of your chapters here, and it's definitely one of the quality crossovers in this category. I'd (and surely every other reader who ever read this story) be extremely happy and grateful if you started writing for this story again. :] It's such a shame it was abandoned so close to the end.
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 10 . 3/14
"after two days the Titans already knew more about ghosts than the one teaching them?" AHAHAAHAHAHA! If only Robin knew...
YourGreatestDream chapter 5 . 2/14
I have to speak up about the spelling mistakes. It's 'certain', not 'curtain'. Unless you're really talking about drapes. There are more so...maybe look it over?
HateIsRealAndItIsMe chapter 20 . 1/30
Are you going to update this? ;w; This is amazing!
JustaPhantom chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
#friendshipgoals
JustaPhantom chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Yes. Chance
*cough* Clockwork *cough*
siblingloveF2 chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
This is a really good story I so far haven't seen anything like it. Please continue this story soon. I'm looking forward for it.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUU- DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY OR THE ROBOTIC WEAZILS WILL ENSURE YOUR DOOOOOOOM!
Zyenna chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
Gash... I can't wait to see how the titans find out Danny and Phantom are one and the same. Also, what's gonna happen next!
Mewsali chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Oh my gosh, there is an actual ad for PopularMMOs next to the review box. Sorry ad, I'm already obsessed with the lucky block challenge games, so you are a little late. Sorry, I just had to type this.
Mewsali chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Thank you for bringing the Box Ghost into this. Here are two virtual kitties, make sure you give one of them to Vlad. :)
Rosie Vulpes chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
I am hoping i am wrong but is the Thermos that they( G.I.W) foundn the one that, dare me say it, contains ...dan
Mazamba chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Subtle, Danny, subtle.

That said, this looks like a good one. Will keep reading.
Amy chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
to awnser ur crossover thing my awnser is PRETTY AWESOME! NO, SCREW IT!, LEGANDARY FRIKKIN LEGENDARY IT WOULD BE! LOVE UR STORY!M