Reviews for Burning Desire
G.Potter93 chapter 18 . 3/11
I'm so sad!

You never continued this! Please update again!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story. Im happy it keeps somewhat with the story line. Im also glad ur gonna let him keep Remus, hopefully. In curious about which side ur gonna place Severus, im glad its not final at this point. Leaves us something to wonder about. Anyways, great story. Cant wait to find out what happens next, update soon. Kudos! 3
bellemorte1323 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Weird page for me, but ok. Just food for thought though it's Wulfric then Brian not a big deal but shit like that eats at me lol
Femalefan chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
This is a great story and it's too bad you haven't updated in 4 years.
f.yuri.2011 chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
I love this Harry! and love relationship with Dark Lord!
Dark!Harry is so cute!
Avenging Archangel chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
DAMMIT! NOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I LOVES IT SOOO MUCH! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Avenging Archangel chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Great beggining, it seems very interesting so far!
SlytherinHolmes chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
please please continue this soon !
Sanguineperspective chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Snowy owls are diurnal, meaning they are active in during the day and/or night. Look it up on Google. Different breeds have different habits.
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
March 2014 updates needed soon!
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
It seems that AD is a Dark lord creator! Does he do it deliberately or is he just stupid?
LittleOne94 chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
seriously need an update! what's going to happen?
Kai Chen chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I can definitely see the headlines - Dark Lord: Defeated by Cocktail Umbrella
Jenaminya chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I like this ;) Is this going to continue?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Hey! I hope you're not dead or anything. Since you haven't updated this in such a long time, I mean. I really really really love this story, and hope you'll go through with this! Please? Please try to find it in yourself to continue this wonderful fic, I beg of you! I really truly honestly love this and want to read more, I want to read all of it so much! Please?