Reviews for Burning Desire
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 9/12
Update sn plz
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
This is shaping up to be a very good story. *Grins* There are the occasional spelling errors and quite a few words that is used very differently than in the dictionary, but you write quite well.

I am looking forward to see how it goes. And I really am looking forward to Harry turning even more Dark and evil. *Grins*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Makes you think of those rumors about what the centaurs -really- did to Umbridge, doesn't it...~ *Chuckles wickedly*

I am rather enjoying your story thus far. *Grins* I hope Harry turn compleatly evil...
greyandginger chapter 18 . 11/29/2016
i want to read more:D please update?
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
woah... it has been ages since I have seen a Dramatis Personae. And never on ffnet. Points for effort and getting me to think on reading actual books once more... XD
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 18 . 3/11/2016
I'm so sad!

You never continued this! Please update again!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story. Im happy it keeps somewhat with the story line. Im also glad ur gonna let him keep Remus, hopefully. In curious about which side ur gonna place Severus, im glad its not final at this point. Leaves us something to wonder about. Anyways, great story. Cant wait to find out what happens next, update soon. Kudos! 3
bellemorte1323 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Weird page for me, but ok. Just food for thought though it's Wulfric then Brian not a big deal but shit like that eats at me lol
Femalefan chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
This is a great story and it's too bad you haven't updated in 4 years.
f.yuri.2011 chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
I love this Harry! and love relationship with Dark Lord!
Dark!Harry is so cute!
Avenging Archangel chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
DAMMIT! NOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I LOVES IT SOOO MUCH! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Avenging Archangel chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Great beggining, it seems very interesting so far!
SlytherinHolmes chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
please please continue this soon !
Sanguineperspective chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Snowy owls are diurnal, meaning they are active in during the day and/or night. Look it up on Google. Different breeds have different habits.