Reviews for Requiem
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
There is so much that is right with this fic; Tony's agents complaining about him; Palmer's competence; Tony's line about Mossad still believing in fucking over it agents. Thank you for sharing this!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Liked this.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
awwwww!
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I've always imagined Palmer as Tony's Ducky- I'm just glad someone wrote about it! XD
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
breaks my heart. easily one of my favorite pieces ever, even if it's a heartbreaking one. amazing job.
XxKillerFirefliesxX chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I like this alot. I like Jimmy's part in it too and I love how you incorperated the Ducky/Gibbs into Jimmy/Tony.
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww, so sad! But good. I like that DiNozzo/Palmer turn into Gibbs/Mallard.
somehowunbroken chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I've read all of your NCIS work this evening, and I think you're brilliant.

rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I love the Gibbs/Ducky dynamic you gave future Tony and Jimmy. I think that their relationship is definitely leading there as well. I hope Ziva comes back from Isreal very quickly so Tony will never have to act this way.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Very nice little glimpse into the future.
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Ahh...so depressing, and yet a perfect portrayal of what Tony could be in a few years. Let's hope this is not the case. Poor Tony. Beautiful job...now I must hunt down some fluff...
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Thank you for this:) I just saw Aliyah *mind boggled* and this was perfect. A great insight into the next quasi Gibbs-Ducky team.

Granted I hope some things are different in the show but...
Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Just Awesome.

Typical Tony in charge usually takes on a Gibbs-like persona thus love the 'twist' when a few sentences in it's revealed that it's actually a future fic and Tony's effectively now 'Gibbs'. And seeing the Gibbs/Ducky-like relationship of Tony/Palmer (to which we've already seen the seeds sewn), to the throwback to Aaliyah without actually giving anything away, clever work - loved it.
stacht chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I love Tony & Jimmy stories! Could you maybe make this a longer fic?
hudson911 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
It's a wonder that Tony would even try to forget her after the while the fic covers. No matter how hard, it's never going away. Great fic, and good job.