Reviews for Water
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This was amazing. I loved it to bits. I'm not sure if it's because of my love for rain or if it was just awesome anyways.

Keep up the good writing!
1927 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hi there,

Well, you know that I absolutely love Shane/Caitlyn, and I'm ecstatic to see that you've actually got quite a few of them on your account. I will certainly be checking out more when I get a chance. :)

But on to the story! I absolutely, absolutely loved this. You used the prompt brilliantly, and when Caitlyn changed the subject to talk about how the water is beautiful but can be shattered - that was perfect. Heart-breakingly so. And one of the things I love so much about your stories is the simplicity of them. They don't necessarily have to be about large, dramatic things, and yet you somehow turn every little moment into something meaningful. It's all in the details, for sure! :) I think a lot of the time when I write a story I really get caught up and it becomes something so much more complicated than it needs to be. This (and a lot of your other stories, at that) really just proves how things can be simple and beautiful at the same time. Great job, as usual! :)

Thanks for the great read. (And yay for Shane/Caitlyn!)

xo, Cami
of self chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
So well written and the prompt was so nicely used. I even liked the addition of rain. Rain does have this very soothing effect if you are feeling down. But I like this different side of Shane. It's really touching. And a calm, angry Caitlyn creeps me out a bit. Also I understand that bit about how she's not mad at Nate but at Mitchie. Losing a friendship over a boy is not something nice. It would be nice to see how Caitlyn is doing and if Nate and Mitchie are being insensitive. Can I please request for a sequel? If not it's okay. Great job anyhow. :)
aishicakes chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Not what I was expecting? This was AMAZING! I loved every single thing about, I'm happy, very happy how it turned out! Trust me, I'll probably like every piece of work of yours, and this is probably my favorite...it was so touching! And thank you so much for the sweet dedication, means a lot

-Aiswarya
MissAnomaly chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ah.. Beautifull.. Double 'l's' cause it's so great.. Haha..

I like how Shane was there for her, waited for her to ride out the anger

and then just listened and was empathetic about how she was feeling..

And I like how well you incorporated the prompt word into the story..

It's kinda like the main element of the story without you having to overly

or long windedly be elaborated..

Well Done!
MrsAldous chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
love it x
LaPaige chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved this :) I love the whole concept, you did a really good job. I love how Shane was there for her :)
fromoutoftherain chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Poor Caity. I adore this fic (: I loved the whole water theme around it.
suburbs chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I enjoyed this a lot - and nice use of the prompt word, by the way. It permeated the story without taking away from the story. And I liked sensitive(ish) Shane a lot!