Reviews for The Saviors Wish
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 1/27
so harry takes the place of bella?
KaiaRenkin chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
Please update soon please XD! Love the story
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
oh! pliss seguila! se pone muy bien, jeje ya quiero saber como sera todo ahora que esta harry, teddy y george
darkmoon1995 chapter 17 . 9/29/2015
love finish the story
rmiser1994 chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
great story so far - cant wait to read more! .
roobug21301 chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
awwwww... sad to get to the last written chapter, but, hopefully after a 4 year break you will decide to start it back up.
Roo
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Hope that you'll get back to this story one day and rewrite the other chapters to gel with the first part again because I quite enjoyed it. Edward's reaction on meeting Harry for the first time was quite refreshing compared to the usual Twilight canon, in the rewrite.
sakurakhadag chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
George removed Fred from the vault twice. Once before he even reached the teller!
8Maud8 chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Very nice story! :) too bad you've stopped it...
Bye
icyquest4 chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
i think george should have placed a spell on his store so that no one can clearly remember george, harry and teddy. that way no one can find them... also place spells on the book with potions and spells so that no one can remember the reciepes outside the store besides harry and george and without a password cant read the book... that way no one can steal the directions for the potions and spells... also one on tessa so she cant tell anyone about all of the above
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
this is way better then the last chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
hi, the story is okay but you make way to many mistakes in sentences to be able to read this story fluidly its very annoying that in alot of sentences i stumble over misspelled words, not finished words or words that are not supposed to be in the sentence at all. i'm not tring to be mean its just advisable that you make different people read the story over and ask them to point out mistakes even if it gets annoying after a time.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Dolohov killed Remus and Tonks
DragonSlayer2187 chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
Where have you been hiding this story? I am so glad I read it, now I want you to update woman. If you don't I won't beta any more chapters for Yume. Lol just kidding, but I would like to see this one updated.

DragonSlayer2187