Reviews for The Saviors Wish
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 9/19
Since it's been sooo many years that you've even touched the story ,I'm going to assume that it's been abandoned , a shame really you were doing wonderfully. Either way , thank-you.
Xx-Kylie-B-xX chapter 1 . 8/6
not trying to be a bother I hope that it doesn't come across as it, but when you put college you should have put colleague. Love what I'm reading so far btw
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 7/25
I can't wait for the new rewritten chapters. Thanks for writing. I do notice the difference between the old and rewrites. Hopefully the new are longer chapter?...
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 7/25
It was art class that Edward and Harry partnered together. I recall because I liked that you didn't follow the typical same as Bella path but had them in art which I felt was much more Harry's style. I guess so many people in fanfic have written him as a doodler/artist that it's basically head canon. So... what's up? Wait! Oh the rewrite!
Also, Edward in art class wasn't in a bloodlust or wanted to drink Harry. He was intoxicated by his scent yes but more confused by the desire, true? I guess I if that differs from what it said before then now I understand why Edward left in the next chapter.
skyeza chapter 17 . 4/13
Please continue, it was just getting good. Im hoping that Harry doesn't just jump into a relationship with Edward. Eddie isn't very mature, in the books etc (stalking and controlling) I don't see Harry putting up with that. I think him and Jasper and probably Rosalie would get along pretty well. I really don't like Ginny. I am liking Angela, she seems like a good friend for them both. I really hope she is cool with the magic and all that when she fines out, which she well.
Reiki89 chapter 17 . 1/23
Please update. Great story.
AshPhoenix93 chapter 17 . 1/15
But it was all sooo good! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Please update , I kwon it is stressant to read messages that talk only about updating.
I like the story and the idea behind it s a good one. I would like to know what happen after the beach date with Jacob and Angela knowing some of the story of Harry.
Please reply and update.
(You can find me in Ao3 as Rebecca_Black
Kikuriki chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
You've spelled 'shake' as 'shack' and 'tube' as 'tub' in this chapter.
Littwink chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
Had a basic plot, but enjoyed some of the twists.
Littwink chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
So, is there no reprocussions for breaking into Gringotts?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Hope u update again soon I Ben looking and hoping for one
YamiAngelLover chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
please tell me you'll update soon?this is a good story that should go on. well good luck with your writing
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Oh this story is so good I hope you will update again and soon.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 17 . 1/27/2016
so harry takes the place of bella?