Reviews for The Saviors Wish
sakurakhadag chapter 3 . 2/27
George removed Fred from the vault twice. Once before he even reached the teller!
8Maud8 chapter 16 . 2/25
Very nice story! :) too bad you've stopped it...
Bye
icyquest4 chapter 10 . 1/3
i think george should have placed a spell on his store so that no one can clearly remember george, harry and teddy. that way no one can find them... also place spells on the book with potions and spells so that no one can remember the reciepes outside the store besides harry and george and without a password cant read the book... that way no one can steal the directions for the potions and spells... also one on tessa so she cant tell anyone about all of the above
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
this is way better then the last chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
hi, the story is okay but you make way to many mistakes in sentences to be able to read this story fluidly its very annoying that in alot of sentences i stumble over misspelled words, not finished words or words that are not supposed to be in the sentence at all. i'm not tring to be mean its just advisable that you make different people read the story over and ask them to point out mistakes even if it gets annoying after a time.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Dolohov killed Remus and Tonks
DragonSlayer2187 chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
Where have you been hiding this story? I am so glad I read it, now I want you to update woman. If you don't I won't beta any more chapters for Yume. Lol just kidding, but I would like to see this one updated.

DragonSlayer2187
tamashiyuki chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Nice!

Continue?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
This was excellent story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
really good story so far want to see more so please update soon please.
Mukuro234 chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
This is a great fic I really like reading this
Icy eyed Angel chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
hey it's really good! Hope you update soon! :)
gleefan2009 chapter 17 . 9/10/2013
love the story please write more
angelofheaven001 chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
please it.
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
this story is awesome! I love George and Harry friendship! :)