Reviews for Night Terrors
Fanatic4Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
A completely different side to the ever cool-and-collected Spock. I like it.
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was sad and so sweet.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really enjoyed this. Spock was a little out of character but sometimes people can pull it off and you did wonderfully!

Thank you for posting this!

Saki
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Yeah...these two have easily become one of my favorite ships to set sail on. It just seems so...logical! :P

I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written, and neither character is really OOC. It was a very enjoyable story! I hope to see more!
obilove chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh gosh, I loved that. There was a lot of feeling in that piece.
Neverevered chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
"You are not at liberty to make that promise." he whispered as he held me tightly.

- GENIUS.
mykardia chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
it's awesome! so cute and sweet D

i love the fact that spock actually cries. it really shows his character :D good job! 3
Fertummelt of the Mind chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is so lovely... Angsty, powerfully emotional. I felt myself feeling the pain those two felt. Amazing, you have such a way of expressing things. An eloquence in your writing. I very much enjoyed this one.
EnglishFitzPercy chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
OMG I was SO close to sobbing right along with him then, that was so well written, full of emotion and utter pain :-(

Youre an exceptional writer hon, you really are!

Oh lucky Nyota yet again, she gets to service him AND comfort him. Please can I be her? Please? LOL!

X XX
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was sweet and loving. :)
Elizawriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
only thing to do - more...
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Very angsty and sweet - more please! :)
johnnymommy19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Suspense! Just kidding. That was a bit intense. Coolio. D
PhoenixFyre chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
All hail the angst! Very nice.
freitazal chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
great chapter ! i love how you portraited spock , the angst in him was beautifuly portraited ,

i cant wait for more,