Reviews for Night Terrors
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was the first Star Trek 2009 fic I've read, and it was amazing. You write both Spock and Uhura very well. I was constantly Aw-ing mentally, if that makes any sense.
andaere chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aww, this is really cute. Poor Spock. It's sweet that he trusts Uhura enough to show her his human side and that he goes to her for comfort. :)
Janina90 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aww, how sad/sweet. Very good one shot! )
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Quite different than the usual non-angsty fics but great either way. _ The emotion was raw (lack of better word) and unbelievably heart-breaking. Definitely one of my favourites.
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lovely. I can't get enough of Spock and Uhura. I am going to see the movie again just for their scenes together (although the entire movie was lovely!) I look forward to reading more of your work.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Poor Spock! :( Brilliantly written, I really liked that.

~Paula
o0tyarah0o chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Love this!

One thing, though: Spock is green-blooded. Shouldn't his eyes be green when they are bloodshot like that?
PyschoPyro chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
aw poor spock he needs love :)

great story i love all your little oneshots :)
StrightEdgeCmPunksGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
WOW that was really good you should make this into a chapter story can't wait to read more for you

YOUR READER FOR EVER

CRISS1ANGEL2MINDFREAK3LOVER
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Great job! I love your Spock/Nyota stories. Please write more of them! :)
cdraco chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I imagine he'll try to never let this show of emotion happen again, but its great that he has her when he needs to break.
Ster J chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw, the poor guy. Bless Nyota for being there for him.

I know that Spock is on this emotional rollercoaster, that, if you were to look at his life as a scale with emotion on one side and logic on the other, and with the emotion side carrying not only his grief from the loss of his mother but also his whole planet, how will he ever achieve his balance again?

Uh, that's not a critique of your fine story-that's my own ramblings. If you'd like to address any of them, be my guest!

Peace!

Ster J, whose only question is "Shouldn't Spock's bloodshot eyes look green?"
InTheShadowOfTheStorm chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved it! You should definently write more Spock/Uhura.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw... Poor Spock. That much emotion showing would be very hard for him.

Great story. I love this whole series you have going. Hope to see another story soon.
HabeasCorpus chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This made my day. )

I really like the emotional Spock,

gives great dimension to the character.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2